Alien Rift by Ocean Grown....You Ready?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jul 9, 2017.

1. image.jpeg Ok got a special one going just dropped it in its rapid rooter....hope y'all follow me and let's hope it's a girl!!!
    So far the stats are Alien Rift Reg by Ocean Grown
    Placed in rapid rooter and happy frog soil.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I've been waiting on this one!!! Start learning how to clone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. God right? I know how to clone but my space is limited. When I get next door I want to put a cloning station and a mini fridge to keep pollen in and stuff dude it's gonna ROCCCCKKKK

4. Exactly. Lol. I'm actually gonna go out and buy an aloe plant just for that reason. Plus it's always a nice plant to have around anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Agreed. Soothing aloe lol...

6. 15001561696681102594663.jpg 1500156212091-922860896.jpg here are two of my babies a week old they have fat leaves!

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20170721_174510.jpg still babies but so far so good!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Love this strain, it's always a pleasure to see her grown out. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks! I have a feeling at least one will be going to the flower tent...I'm expecting to be impressed after all the good things I've heard!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll be watching along for sure. What will your final medium be and what/how do you feed?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I start em in happy frog and then I transplant one last time before the flip and at that time I use black gold or just regular old top soil. I feed maxibloom /liquid koolbloom and then I finish off with maxibloom/dry koolbloom, bud candy and snow storm ultra. I'm really psyched! I want to try the ninja rift

• Like Like x 1
  12. We have a girl!!! Popped calyx in her 4th week! Pics to come....

13. Pictures!!! Post those up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dude I got on cricket wireless and I got a free phone. Its an ol LG so the camera isn't a fraction as clear as my iPhone camera so I'm gonna do my best I'll circle it ok here I go

15. I had a twisty tie holding the main stem and so it tore off the leaf so u can see the big ol calyx saying hello! No hairs yet but it's def a pear shape!

Attached Files:

16. Ocean grown is the shit I'm subbed looking great

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks! I have 2 going and they look quite different. This other one might be a male Idk yet i hope it's a fem so I can have 2 diff phenos

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I'm excited as fuck for you! I get to watch this grow from beginning to end. I'll try to breed my male with a few females just to get extra beans of this great strain.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dude I'm holding my breath until I see hairs my luck it's a fuckin leaf lol but ONE of these has got to be a GIRL!!!! Dude I'm gonna veg her for as long as I can bc she is going in the 5 gal and the digibulb. My tent is FULL lol that cheese auto is getting RIPE!!!

20. Yeah man they put out some jawa kush and dark plasma