Alien life possibly discovered!!!!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Mista Marijuana, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Mars Rover 'Curiosity' Team Reportedly Will Reveal Major Discovery In December

what do you think? this has just been posted everywhere recently

"This data is gonna be one for the history books," Curiosity chief scientist John Grotzinger, of Caltech in Pasadena, told NPR. "It's looking really good."

holy shit!!!! they said they are waiting a few weeks to announce the news, so that they can double check and make sure what they find is legit

2. They just completed the first galactic fast food joint, now the aliens can stop coming to earth to get their greasy fix

3. bro i appreciate your love for science and bball, but im a lakers fan so no i dont :)

4. They discovered what they knew all along. We are not alone.

5. Its not going to be "life" it's probly.going to be signs that confirm water or organics or something.

I'm guessing they found.chemical traces that can only have got there.from life or something

6. Well let's just hope that it's more legit than NASA's last major scientific announcement about the bogus bacteria that (never) incorporated arsenic in its DNA. :)

7. Shit I dated a girl from Mars once shit was off the chain not to mention the good bud she had

8. That was fake???

9. #10 theVirtuoso, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    Don't jump to conclusions - they haven't said anything yet so there's no need for the sensationalist claim.

There have been too many of these "pre-announcements" for me to get excited yet. If it ends up being something truly special, then I'll get excited :)

10. organics = life

11. If they found life on mars they probably wouldn't tell us.

12. Thinking they probably found ice...

13. They're never going to tell us anything of actual importance.

14. They found a mass effect drive!

15. They probably found more rocks..

I'm not gonna be impressed until there is an actual Grey sitting down at a press conference because they probably already made contact decades ago..

16. Why so much focus on mars? I wanna see what Europa has to offer.

17. i bet it was just a used condom.

18. I bet NASA loves to have us waiting

19. We already know there's shit tons of ice on mars... that's not a discovery...