Alien Invasion Eminent

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Agalloch, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Close encounters of the Heartland kind - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

:smoking:

2. DECEMBER 21ST 2012: HUMANITY REACHES FOR THE STARS

just kidding

3. I'm down with this. I've always wanted to try Intergalactic Kush and Purple Sagan.

4. Haha Purple Sagan, gold.

5. [​IMG]

6. We've fattened ourselves up...get ready for the harvest.....

7. If aliens have the super advanced technology to fly to Earth then why do they crash on impact? Lmao.

8. they're using our planet is a dump for their shitty space craft.

9. Welp..oh yeah purple sagan all day bra...

10. Solar flares from the sun can cause lights in the sky almost anywhere in the world, like the northern lights. If aliens have the tech. to do space travel, we will never defeat them in any kind of Warfare. We will be food or sport.. I'm not really sure we would want to welcome their arrival.

11. Stoked, I wanna have sex with an alien

12. There is a very real possibility for aliens.

Given the universe is billions of years old, as far as we can tell, and for all intents and purposes it is infinite. It is constantly expanding faster than light meaning there is no "edge" of the universe.

What were talking about here is a system with literally infinite possibility. In my mind it would be near impossible for there not to be aliens.

Afterall when you think about it, what are we?

13. if this happened i feel like the guy from ancient alien with big hair would be the human representative to meet with the aliens if they are peaceful that is

14. [quote name='"deadhead4-2-0"']if this happened i feel like the guy from ancient alien with big hair would be the human representative to meet with the aliens if they are peaceful that is[/quote]

Lol..I could see that...

You guys think aliens troll?

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxfJfv9tirU]Neil degrasse Tyson Alien vs. Human Intelligence - YouTube[/ame]

16. If aliens ever invade the earth, I really hope this happens Giorgio is great, even his name.

17. He was on the Joe Rogan Experience and Joe said the same thing but he told Joe that they have a position for that type of thing in the UN already....interesting.

18. [​IMG]

19. They even have military plans for an ET invasion.