Alien base in the pacific ocean? China and us vs aliens? o.O

Discussion in 'General' started by PhyllisBrownD, Feb 5, 2013.

1. There are reports revealing an alleged cooperation between the U.S. and China to create a combat mission against a dangerous and deadly threat from unusual and unearthly enemies. It was claimed that American and Chinese Naval Forces were off San Francisco, California on joint combat operation against a possible attack by UFOs.

There have been speculations that emerged following the existence of such reports. One claim revealed that the U.S. was forced to use its most advanced sub-orbital weapons and UFO tracking sensors to defend against extraterrestrials that are believed to have been lurking under the sea.

The joint operation is truly beyond what a person could ever image as efforts and strategies being executed by these two countries are quiet far from what reality is supposed to offer. The alleged threat is tagged as unfriendly, highly dangerous and life-threatening, which, according to the reports, was responded with tight military security and action plans.

The claimed collaborative mission was also confirmed by an intelligence agency in Asia, disclosing that both the Chinese and American governments went aggressive to respond to what it described as a potential extraterrestrial terrorism.

Claims and speculations related to the phenomenal military combat mission continues to spread in public, but neither of the two countries confirmed even just one. Long had before this allegation occurred, many claims that involved actual UFO sightings were rejected after being proven that they were just fabricated. But it would still be alarming to know if such operation actually happens.

2. Man, what the fuck is this?

3. Dude you're not supposed to let anyone know yett!!!! gosh!!!

4. A Youtube video as a source?! Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

5. How dare you question some random YouTuber's video? Sheep

6. #8 0ri0n, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    edit: nvm found article from 2012 with same title
    necro thread anyway

7. Even though this is 2 years old.... The Chinese have a very small bluie water navy. Pretty sure the US would turn towards the Brits and Aussies in a situation like this.

8. Wow this blew my mind. Just like that totally real mermaid thing

9. i cant wait.

10. That?  Aliens?  No, no...

Can you look into this right here...*FLASH* :cool:

11. Those are not aliens traveling in USOs, more likely just Americans. Remember the first "alien sightings", post ww2? Remember the massive amount of testing we were doing to develop jets? Then the U2, then the SR-71 blackbird. Yea we are still doing that, and idiots still think it is aliens or something odd. It is your own government doing things you cant even comprehend, that is how great your nation is!

Lol the Aussies? All 12 of them?

Not really the country that comes to mind when I think about Naval capabilities.

13. #15 Jamaican Hotbox, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    When it comes to interacting with the US Navy it is.

Edit: At least in the Pacific.

14. the video is gone, the government must have taken it down lol...

15. Plot twist..... the chinese are actually the aliens

16. Stupid comment thats a joke but isnt here haha lol lmao omg

17. lol grass city never ceases to amaze me.

18. Why would the US look to the Chinese for a naval battle with aliens? The Chinese got a shit navy.

Foolin ass niggas

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app