Alien abduction

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by PunkSka8erV2, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Do any of you have had out of this world experience that you suspect my be of extraterrestrial origins ?

2. I have not, and I believe most alien abductions are dreams and/or mental issues.

3. So how do you explain people who have physical évidences Like implants in The middle of The brain ? Alors of clamed abductee around The world have found implanted with device who emited radio frequencies And who were made of unknown material

4. Debris falls to Earth constantly, could easily be a piece of meteor embedded in skin, or from being a kid and playing outdoors and getting injured etc

• Like Like x 1
  5. Once I saw something on the sky I wasn't able to explain. It looked like a semi transparent wyrm of light flying in circles across the night sky.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Try puting a meteor in Your body It Will reject It . The implants who have been found is totally accepted by The body , I doubt you could have a meteor implanted in the middle of The brain

7. Should have filmed It dude

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now that you mention it lol didn't think about it when I saw it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Maybe not alien abduction per se, but alien interference/communication is definitely plausible and feels very real to this lifetime. Just think of the technology available today as opposed to 400 years ago. I like to think our founding fathers reverse engineered alien tech to design what we have today. God bless those aliens!

• Like Like x 2
  10. That isnt even a remote possibility.

Do you have any idea of the energy of meteorites? If it was even the size of a grain of rice it would obliterate your melon. They enter the atmosphere between 25,000-160,000 mph

Btw a meteorite is technically extraterrestrial

• Like Like x 4
  11. Agreed!!

12. They might enter at that speed, but will slow down from our atmosphere.
    You'd hear about more people being killed by meteorites if that was the case.

13. Any energy that can penetrate and implant into your head will kill you. You are right, they do slow down and usually burn up, but the probability that multiple people have been hit and implanted with meteorites (even if they survived and somehow didnt feel the agony) would be vanishingly small. Most hit the water, if not they hit unpopulated or sparsely populated areas, if not they hit populated areas but not a person.

Having said that, i know of no evidence for implants but i havent looked into it either.

OP, any evidence from doctors or researchers beyond anecdotal claims?

14. Incorrect. embedded in skin temporarily - yes as a possibility, but your skin will naturally get rid of it. If it penetrates through your skin then you'd know it.

Also, one specific instance I'm convinced by is - hang with me - there was supposedly an alien who set up a grill and started cooking for him. They cooked pancakes - which the guy who ate them said tasted like cardboard. To make things more interesting, he actually kept some of the pancake. Curiously, the US Air Force sent someone to check it out and they tested what the pancakes were comprised of. They found it was mostly made up of sugar, flour, and grease, but the wheat used had never been identified before.

Take that as you may, it's quite interesting to think of that.

Or, how about a more normal story, a farmer was minding his business when he heard a loud sound. He supposedly saw a double stacked saucer in front of him. In this specific instance, however, unlike so many other farmer stories with nothing to back it up, this one actually has real evidence that makes you really think. There were burn marks left on the ground of his property. If you thought he burned it himself, it's unlikely. They concluded it would have took 4 - tons heated between 572 - 1k degrees Fahrenheit. Now, supposedly there was also a military base within proximity to this farmer. However, they have never came out to say if they were responsible.

So take that as you may. The two most credible pieces I know of with actual evidence to possibly back it up. Whether it's staged evidence, military, or whatever, it's just insane to think that there's NOT aliens out there in the vastness of space, so what would be so crazy about them visiting us?

15. If this peaks your interest, the first video is 7 credible ufo sightings (usually by basis of them being the military being credible).