alien abduction caught on tape

Discussion in 'General' started by SIR_JANE, Nov 12, 2007.

1. WOW YOUR BAD AT DEBUNKING...

As for the camera glitch u do know every camerca is connected so how did they all go down at the same time? As for the car light if u stop at 1:03 I think you can see CLEARLY a ROUND light coming from ABOVE and pointing DIRECTLY at him mind you ITS A CIRCLE OF LIGHT. And what are the odds of him going to the bar and going back to work thats stupid..ALSO the guy where is he? ask your goverment who you believe and kiss ass too....

if the NWO enslave us we deserve it were fucken puppets cant think for ourselves someone kalls us krazy cus we talk about conspiraies and so EVERYONE who talks about aliens is krazy so ahead u puppie and do as your told to do and thats think what they wachu to think...

2. I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said.But...do you frequent ATS?You seem like you would.And if you don't,you should.

3. thats pretty scary man aliens are some hard core mothers and i dont really wanna get abducted and probed....not my cup o tea if you get what i mean

4. no and NO ATS is known to be full of psy ops and debunkers..ima frequent at GLP aka godlikeproductions dot com its free u dont have to sign up and its full of helpful info go take a peep at it:smoking:

5. I concur..

How much do they pay you? It could've been soooo many other things besides aliens, I don't see how if people can't figure something out they blame it on aliens. What can be drawn from this that shows any signs of aliens? We don't know shit about aliens, I'm sorry but I've yet to see actual alien evidence that doesn't have some kind of conclusion.

To think that were the only lifeforms is very naive or even to think there's only one universe even, but if we have no solid evidence, you can't add facts on facts that you don't know are true if that makes any sense at all.

6. facts you want facts? how about RESEARCHING for a change..it doesnt hurt anybody dont be so quick to debate if YOU dont know what IM talking about ya dig?:smoke:

7. Hmm, what smells like bullshit? No-ones encountered those things before it's all lies. If those mother fuckers were real and knew about the human race I really don't think they would fear us and if they had encountered someone or a human they would've obviously sensed fear, no one gets abducted and goes with their everyday life. So I think if they were real, they would make their prescense known, they wouldn't pick up random fuckers and do shit to them and THEN BRING THEM BACK..? Why would they do that if they didn't want humans knowing about them?

It's all not clicking to me....

8. '

Don't be so quick to think I don't know anything about aliens. I've seen show after show after show about that shit and I sure as hell know you can't believe a fucking history channel special on whether or not there are other lifeforms out there, but the shit isn't believable.

I'll be laughing when aliens do come and take over the world and all those fuckers don't have anymore bullshit stories about aliens to jack off too.

Sorry if I came out in a negative way, but Sir_Jane, your right in a way I didn't take the time to read your posts so I probably do look like an idiot as of right now, but it's an internet forum. +rep for sticking by something you truely believe in, if you do. But it seems like you do, and the 'fuck what everyone else think's' attitude because I'm the say way.

9. naa i aint tripping man, im use to the reactions im always critiziced for my ''beliefs'' but im just here to show the world what I know in no way am I telling you to belive in it. free will is a gift isint? but yeah if you knew what I knew you too would be pissed lols but thats for another post on a lighter note spark a J and get down on some thoughts on this :smoke:

10. man are you serious?

how the hell can you people get all into this shit?

seriously, without even talking about "facts, and research, and evidence" and all that mumbojumbo, let's sit back a second and think about these "Grey aliens" and fuckin "reptile" aliens.... how do you know? You ever seen one? Has the gov't released a report on them? It's absurd to go around like some sort of "alien expert" or even arguing on points of what is true... cause none of you fuckin know!

IF ANYONE knows, it would be the gov't. Not just ours, but other world powers as well. But you honestly think they'd ever allow leaked information on such a thing? FUCK NO! We don't even know half the stupid secrets like "who shot kennedy", what makes you think they'd ever shed light on something that would be... well... A world changing event.

And just to note, I don't deny the possibility of 'vsitors from outterspace', but until they come down here and say "Hey fuckers!" I'm not going to concern myself with it.

I hope in the event of such an occurance, that they kindly follow the rules - No fat chicks.

11. I find this to be a dumb post because you base your enitre belief system on the government relasing a report. They likely would not realease anything about it because they arent prepared to answer any questions about it. I think they are real, i believe our government knows about it as well. They just are not saying...yet.

12. I stopped there. Get out of the mindset that the government must validate what is fact and what is not. Government means "control of the mind". Govern= to control, ment= latin prefix meaning mind. There are PLENTY of ex-govt. agents who have come out and told the TRUTH.

13. SSHaze, I don't see how my post is dumb, especially when you're saying yourself that the 'gov't knows and is hiding things'.

How can any of you base any of YOUR information on anything BUT gov't and non gov't scientific related studies - none of which have ever been able to provide any substantial 'evidence' that aliens have indeed paid us a visit. How can people talk about how what they look like, how they act, etc etc.

The point I am making is that you people are only going to get your answer on the 'truth' if it comes from the gov't themselves openly admitting that they doin fact know about alien life or we're going to witness it on a largescale event - which in turn could be the worst day or best day of humankind.

I don't DOUBT alien life one bit, that's a rather ignorant judgement to make considering how little we really know about the rest of our universe.

I'm not basing what I believe in on what the gov't says is real... if that were the case I wouldn't smoke MJ. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna talk about how I know ANYTHING on alien life.... or the yetti for that matter.

As for 'gov't' agents releasing info... I come back to my earlier point... If the knowledge were to ever be released that there are ALIENS can you imagine the panic that would be created? The last thing people want to worry about is a fucking deathpod coming down and killing us all. So why would the government ever risk that knowledge being leaked? You think they're gonna use agens that are gonna let things slip? Hell no.

Anyway, I'm not waiting for my government to validate anything for me, I just need to see it myself.

14. Once again, I think that if aliens did indeed come to visit none of us, not even government, would know they were around unless they wanted us to know. And if they wanted us to know they wouldn't be sneaking around. So, I think that this whole deal with greys and reptiles and stuff is bull - we don't have a clue what aliens really look like. And to repeat another point - if I was an alien and wanted to learn about Earth I'd tap into the Internet instead of abducting random critters. It's bound to be a much faster way to learn.

15. exactly! although I think it is more likely than not that the gov't knows SOMETHING rather than nothing at all.

Anyway, I hope none of you take this to heart. This is one of the few topics I *like* to argue about, so don't mind me if I get pissy. I just think too many of you people gotta lay off that damn neotech discovery bullshit, lol.

16. well first of all theres people who abducted whome which put under hypnosis relive there abduction..theres soooo much proof that you people cnat even bother research i know i sound like a nut but once u put the dots together and put the pieces together its all fits!

as for the government? its all bullshit there traitors to the USA they made a deal with greys to abduct us there were specific people who needed to get abducted and tested like lab rats..until the government found out that greys were abtudction people at an alarming rate

www.infowars.om www.godlikeprodutions.com www.thewatcherfiles.com

17. Exactly. This story and footage is VERY, VERY real and that man is seriously destroyed psychologically. All abductees are extremely disoriented and have heavy psychosis for the rest of their lives. I cannot image the experience. You have to watch it and then we you come back it all hits you at once since that was your first second to react as you cannot while under the abduction. But then after that second of remembering it and living it all again, you cannot remember a thing. And you repress it. I'm surprised he wasn't down for much longer, shaking uncontrollably.

Many people get abducted by something and it is incredibly scary to even think about but it is serious. Doubt it and it will probably happen to you.

18. You do realize you bumped a 3 yr old thread where the video was deleted, right?

19. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good day to you sir
    [​IMG]

20. video can't be found
    Here's some rubber johnny instead
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6W9Ko9VlQ]YouTube - Rubber Johnny (Original, Long Version)[/ame]