1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Plain Jane, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Just a little something I cooked up for another artist friend in New York... thought I'd let you guys have a crack at it. The characters are copyrighted to her, so no touchy touchy! *smacks annonymous hand creeping toward intellectual property* Either way, it's a pic of a Wonderland scene, the one where Alice meets the caterpillar and he's all toking up & stuff... damn I wish I had a bong like that!

About the art~ The inking was done with a pen smaller than a human hair, and that is how you know I have too much weed and free time. ;) The colored version is a work in progress, I still have to do lighting, shading, and texturing. I'll upload again when I'm done. (may be awhile though...)

Critique, comments, & compliments welcome. Have fun & be safe y'all!

Attached Files:

2. Wow, that's really neat. I've never seen an Alice in Wonderland theme with furries before (that is what they are, right?)

3. hmmm love the drawing....man i really wanna ride the catapillar around smoking the huka.....what a wonderfull thought....mayhaps i'll get one of my friends to dress up...then i'll ride them smoking up...yeah...sound like a party...

Grasscity Deals Near You