Ali G...

Discussion in 'General' started by kimper3787, Dec 9, 2004.

1. ... Does anyone else watch this show, or have seen his movie? Its called Ali G InDaHouse, it is fucking hilarious when your pretty baked. The show is on HBO, its soo god damn funny. I'd recomend it to anyone!

2. Old Film
    but while were on UK films, ill recomend:human traffic,28 days later,shaun of the dead and dog soldiers....

3. hah.. seen the one where he was interviewing a DEA agent and they had a table full of drugs.??

4. haha yeah human traffic is awesome, spliff politics lol

5. im to stoned to quote any quotes from that bit.....but it's great isnt it....
    favourite bit would be the coke snorting bit with Jip and Koop

got the remixed version on dvd...

6. It's pretty funny, but It sorta gets annoying after awhile

7. i havent seen it on the past few weeks, and theirs no new Trailer Park Boys except for the christmas special that'll be on next week or something.

Ali G is so hilarious "owned, thats a pretty sexist way to talk about theis bitches"

8. Big up the Staines massive! Lol, i used to go there all the time. Staines was near my grandparents and cousins house. Ali G's place of birth haha.

I love the series, too bad its not on British tv anymore. I used to watch it about 2 - 3 years ago i think, back when I started smoking ganja. What a good time!

Check this site! http://www.jump-around.com/features/ali-g/say/ Its a random Ali G quote generator.

"Was the Big Bang louder than Drum'n'Bass?" :D

BOOYAKASHA!

9. Isn't Staines a shithole on the way to Heathrow?? Yeah...west staines massive. I watched the show all the time when it aired on tv 2-3 years ago...

Did you see him on Parkinson? He was funny as hell, and so was Parkinson. Quite funny, that bloke.

My favourite was Borat from Kasachstan. Especially in the fox hunting episode and when he visited Cambridge...

10. Yeh Staines is one of those outer London commuter towns, really grimey, horrible shopping centre, car parks, and not much else really.

Its just a badly planned town, but recently they have rebuilt part of the area, modernising it with some cinema/entertainment complex and more shopping areas.
    Theres really not much else to the city.