Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ali Bongo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by santee, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Has anyone ordered beans from these guys. How long does it take to recieve orders in southeastern U.S.
    notice they dont take credit cards for payment what is easiest next option? How do the package? No stealth or guaranteed shipping. Any suggested other options for purchases to the us? Anyone know any discount codes?

2. I personally never heard of them but a quick google check shows at least two review sites with a 9.2 out of 10 (25 reviews) and another with a 7.9 with 3 recent reviews. Being a cash business that has its shipments stolen by the feds a lot, I would say it's pretty good. I'm not saying they are great but they have been around a long time and have good reviews. I've seen conversations right here as far back as 2013.
    Anyone Order FRom Ali Bongo Lately?

I hope that helps.

3. i orderd from alibong about march 23 got an email saying shipped march 28 checked tracking today said arrived kennedy Ny and being processed for delivery 3/29 still no delivery to southeastern us this seems to long anybody have any ideas whats going on

4. It's sitting in customs waiting to be processed. Not a big deal.

5. thats good news but today march 9 isnt that a long time to sit waiting to b processed most people recieve orders in less than 12 days from what i have read

6. Yeah, and some people develop software ideas and become billionaires by the time they're 23. You're not the only person waiting for a package in customs. There may be a whole shitload of packages backed up. Every package coming from across the Atlantic ocean and eastern Canada is in that building with your package.Sometimes its quick, sometimes its not. That's the way of the road. Hope you didn't order seeds.

7. thanks for the input makes me feel better

8. They are my local head shop, never bought seeds from them but the staff there are sound and always willing to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have ordered several times, they are good. If you order 35bp they send it signed for unless you tell them not to and they send it free

10. glad to hear all good reps just 9 days in Kennedy NY seems to long scared its been snagged

11. recieved seeds april 9 tracking said recieved kennedy new york waiting for processing for 12 dys and still said it 5 pm on 4/12 then i was not home on 13th an that afternoon it said seeds where attempted to deliver before 12 pm on the 13th next day i went to post office an picked them up all there an all fine. have always recievd orders from attitude an nirvana in 6 working days these took 3 weeks but got them fine an shipped in padded envolope breeder packs very happy now but was scared they were snagged after so long at customs in kennedy NY but guess they were just busy. Great prices will use again just order well in advance of when u need them prices super. I will use them again