Alex K Downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Purplehaze4554, Nov 17, 2014.

1. #1 Purplehaze4554, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    I really like the Alex K showerhead downstem in Slyme.  However I have the Mobius Nano so I am looking for a 14/18 downstem and can only find 18/18.  Has anyone ever seen what I'm looking for or should I give up the search?  I have mostly looked online as I am in PA and do not have a lot of LHS around.

I should mention that the one I am looking for needs to be 5 1/4.  I see them but no one has the 14/18. Is it possible AQT measures their stems differently than some other sites?

2. #2 Sssnakepit420, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    I bought my 18/14 from ALT. No issues.

Although it has to be said. Why are you buying a stem for a möbius? They're built in already?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. The stem isn't built in on the mobius nano. I don't have one of the stemless stereo matrix.

4. I've been looking for a 14/14 with no luck in any color. Also, note that you'd be fine with an 18/18 but you'll need to buy another bowl if you don't have an 18mm one.

5. Not sure why I didn't think of buying an 18/18. Then I can have an excuse to get a nice Ben Wilson slide and all will be good.

6. You could always buy an 18/18 then buy a 18/14 adaptor.