Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pollution, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Why does everyone hate on Alex Jones?

2. Don't know much about Alex jones, but Phoenix jones is the homie.

3. #3 KuSH LRG, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Mostly because of his false predictions and prophecies. The thing is no one really has a clue what's going to happen they're all just logical guesses on their part. I don't really see a need to hate on the guy.. he does help out when we need him sometimes. Heres an example.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y]Alex Jones Piers Morgan Part 1. 1776 Will Commence Again' If Guns Taken Away - YouTube[/ame]

Part 2
    Alex Jones Piers Morgan Part 2. 1776 Will Commence Again' If Guns Taken Away - YouTube

4. I personally have not been able to completely watch his videos because they seem too exaggerated for me.

5. It's his way of fear mongering people

6. "If only people knew what Alex is up against. Like I said before, and what many others are saying as well... the time for playing nice is over. Alex should've kept his cool but what some people are forgetting is how Piers treats gun advocates on his show. CallingAlex crazy is just a dismissive term used by people who are in denial about facts. Everything Alex mentioned is true. If only he just presented it in an appropriate manner."

7. wow, jones should have not went off so much, it just did the exact opposite of what should have happened. although he was telling the truth.

8. I think so many ppl hate on him because they are afraid of what he is saying....they are afraid of truth and would rather continue to live in this false reality the globalists create. they would rather remain ignorant, than have to face the harsh reality.

as they say....ignorance is bliss.

9. People like him are why people think all of this is just a conspiracy theory.

10. He says the government is making gay people.

11. You know, he made some good points, but I can't even recall any of them because I was laughing so hard during the interview. It was awkward.jpeg

12. There's more where he mimics his british accent; my stomach hurt after it

13. I came here to post that as a negative example.

I'm pro gun rights and if I had to choose, I guess I'd say I'm on his side of that debate, but the way he went about it was just fucking ridiculous.

Even disregarding his fear mongering with often times incorrect information that thousands of people manage to fall for, he's honestly one of the most pompous, rude, pushy, asshole douchebags I have ever had the "pleasure" of seeing on YouTube. :hide:

Why even bother going on that show if he didn't intend to have a reasonable debate? You don't convince anyone of anything by sitting there and yelling at them while they're trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.

I don't like Piers Morgan either, but I applaud him for keeping his calm and not just punching Alex Jones in the face and walking out.

14. Well when an immigrant is pushing gun laws in a country where he isn't from, I would get pretty angry myself. He had every right to yell at him, he made his point very well.

15. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then. I think he did a horrendously shitty job of making his point. :p

16. [​IMG]
    THE SUPER HOMIE HOLDS IT THE FUCK DOWN.

..and uh yeah, fuck Alex Jones or whoever he is...:laughing:

17. Going ape shit crazy is ok... as long as it's for the right cause..

:rolleyes:

:laughing:

18. Fuck that, he went off on Piers Morgan like he should have. Let these fools know who's rights they are messing with.Alex Jones is from Texas... You don't tell a Texan you are gonna take his guns away.

19. Damn with his weight and I'm sure he has high blood pressure, it won't be long until he has a heart attack. He's kind of, not even kind of, he is a ginormous dick

20. I used to listen to Alex Jones every day but now its once in a while .I do think he's.trying to do good but he likes to push things on people some times . Some say he works for the government an is just out to confuse people AKA project monking bird . You guys must all check out bill cooper an john Todd.