Alex Jones defending our rights...

Discussion in 'General' started by TMoe300, Jan 8, 2013.

1. #1 TMoe300, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Alex Jones told this guy what will happen when they try to take our guns...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwRrmH39n00[/ame]

2. Watched this earlier, he goes off..the full interview was about 15 minutes.

3. i just found this on youtube. Im glad to see this though. Do you have a link to the full interview?

4. nvm i got it!

5. He cuts him off like an asshole, but he makes a good point.

6. He had to cut him off so he could get the message out loud and clear.

7. [quote name='"passthebilly"']He cuts him off like an asshole, but he makes a good point.[/quote]

He knew he had to in order to get the word out... If he let piers control him with questions on his own show it would be all over and Alex wouldn't get one point across

8. People like that are why gun control is needed. "...the republic will rise again." holy man its 2013 get with it.

9. Do you realize the Republic was based on true freedoms and equality unlike the current system? 1776...the American Revolution occurred.

10. Get with it?

As in sit there and get pushed around and told what you can and can't possess, do, or say..? No thanks.

11. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

Get with it?

As in sit there and get pushed around and told what you can and can't possess, do, or say..? No thanks.[/quote]

Yeah he would probably be one of the first in line to hand over his guns if he had any

12. I'll stick with the revolution if any of this gets out of hand.

13. alex jones is trying to be so annoying that you want to go buy a gun just to shoot him in the face.

14. #15 passthebilly, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    It was a 15 minute interview.. he could of at least least given piers like 10 seconds to say his dumbass question and attempt to defend himself..

15. theres hordes of people beating old ladies to death and burning cities down in england

16. His questions were going to be scripted bullshit to make Alex and pro gun supporters look bad, obviously. He wouldn't have a guy who wants to deport him on the show if not.

17. that guy does not need a script to make himself look bad.

18. MASS MURDER SUICIDE PILLS!!!

If you like angry Alex Jones watch this

The crescendo of anger is amazing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xog5FoODC4s&list=LLRcA_H70cgDw1bBKqykyJbQ&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

19. Exactly. I like my guns thank you very much.