Alex Jones apologizes for spreading Pizzagate conspiracy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by well highdrated, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Wow.
    i'm a little surprised that this is real. guess his lawyers explained that he's about to get slapped with a very serious lawsuit that might very well be the end of his career.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Redditards and four Chan losers.
    Say your sorry!
    Jones is a piece of shit.

3. Awww come on ....

We were having so much fun!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Alex jones is fake anyway. He's paid to mix in some occasional true things with his mostly crazy shit, and act like a complete idiot in the process.

The goal is discrediting any of the parts that were actually true. Making anyone that believe the true parts of it to look like a schizo.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The only thing that matter is that he still apologizes though for something he felt was not enough to stay quiet on.

I dont see much of media doing this but then again this is only about his personality and now his persona, even if he does regularly so on the show its for a reactionary viewing base.

He sees his numbers and who those numbers are, we can't just judge him so easily.

can any one of us not be judged on something we have done before?

6. I think this is a beautiful thing to see, not for a fan or anything but of someone examining the moment he is in right now. What is his point at life right now, what made this the even that made him apologize so much, was it really just out of the allegations being corrected or because he felt the need to say it, even if it is staged, whoever wrote cared about this subject enough to do this on a popular figure that was a specific viewer base.

idk if that makes sense

7. I am not saying believe this or anything of the such either, this is just my opinion.