^ALERT^ Snowden ~*Manufactured Dissent*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aH1GH3Rpower, Jun 27, 2013.

1. so just because snowden isn't a leftist he is manufactured dissent, someone can be for gun rights and against unconstitutional government spying. 

2. So an anerican hero exposes treason and you dont know what to believe?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #4 aH1GH3Rpower, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    just because they created this scenario. duh. Too good to be true man. Theirs lots of heroes blowing the whistle. WHY is this guy suddenly THE guy. PSYOP

4. Not everything is a conspiracy.  It's akin to saying that there can't be any good people out there, nobody is that good to sacrifice everything they have because of moral principles.

You may as well lay down and lick boot heels if that's the way you feel.  You've already lost the war mentally if you've given up hope in the people who are giving everything to expose the government's darkest secrets.

5. ^I <3 your sig pic!

6. It's like I told my friend the other day.....

Every time this administration does something corrupt, illegal, or unconstitutional there's suddenly another snowden. Nobody is talking about the fact our govt is spying on US, only that snowden was spying on THEM. If you don't think the media is a propaganda machine, look at their coverage angle/view/vantage point!

Good thing we're betraying our European friends, otherwise I doubt the news would cover this atrocious behavior at all.

7. Fuck All Fake Bitches

8. I agree with you.
    We are definitely only given access to certain information and in a certain viewpoint.
    The media continues to successfully downplay certain information as well.

Like you, I am glad that the Europeans were involved because they might actually be able to raise a big enough fuss to actually get something done.

I hope that by facing 'severe impacts in the EU-US relations', the United States Government will own-up, APOLOGIZE and immediately halt and destroy information collected by PRISM and the NSA.

However, in my opinion, I expect them to attempt to deny/downplay the seriousness of the issue. Also, heavily relying on 'fighting terrorism' as an excuse.

I'm pretty high right now..... but I can totally see a major terrorist bombing-like situation happening in the US right now, which would succeed unite the citizens in fear and to prove PRISM and the NSA to be worthwhile.
    ...but really, it was planned
    Does that make sense? Lol

Sent from my HTC One

9. I agree with you completely.

False flag wars are the stuff of legends....and every dictator who wants to seize power from those deemed inferior. It's a tactic that works quite well.

Remember when they wanted to disarm citizens, and suddenly there were lots of mass shootings. The FBI is behind 99 percent of them.

We know we're corrupt, but for most people, Saturday night football is the priority and nothing beyond our living rooms is any of our business.

When your eyes are open, they cannot close again. We are deflowered of our innocencent view and as history and the world shifts its axis, we will see europe intervene the next time around.

Even the Irish are disgusted. Search the video of their parliament fighting over freedoms and calling our president tyrannical.

10. glad that Ecuador is not caving in to the U.S.'s pressure...shows that ecuador won't be bullied into doing anything they don't want to

Pretty crazy that Ecuador cares more about the american people than our own country does.

i'd like the U.S. to get a taste of what they've been doing to other countries for a long time(coming from an american too)