Alcohol & Weed mix?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420tom, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Get faded errrday!

2. I love drinking and blazing man, as long as you don't over do it lol. Awsome times!

3. #23 Jack Klompus, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Uhhh, that's not a saying. And op one bad night doesn't mean it's always like that. I personally like getting a nice buzz first and then getting high then continue drinking. That's how i do it at least.

4. All depends on tolerence, I could match him and be sober if i'm in doing my usual toking regiment

Take a week off, its a different story

5. I've never been shitfaced and high, but I find a nice glass of scotch to sip on while smoking a fat blunt is heaven

6. you must be near chatham for weed to be that cheap, cause its not around toronto area

oh and you must be 14 to drink OE lmao.

honestly i dont know anyone but kids that smoke bowls.

7. #27 Nash92, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Your situation sounds similar to mine.

Being cross faded is awesome imo, as long as you don't over do it.

Once I was at a friend's house, smoking, and doing shots of Canada House. My alcohol tolerance was/is incredibly low, and I did not pace myself well; taking about 7 shot in the span of an hour and a half.

Now to balance myself out, I packed a fat bowl, and took a rip. The rush that came over me, was unlike any other. Anyone who has seen the original Star Wars movies will know what I'm talking about.

This rush felt, how the Millennium Falcon looked when moving at light speed. With those incredibly intense feelings moving throughout me as I laid back with my eyes closed filling my lungs with smoke, I knew I was in for a ride.

About a half hour to an hour later I ran out of weed; and as my high decreased, the previously ingested Canada House hit me like a train. The room suddenly began to spin relentlessly, with assistance from my friend I made it upstairs into the bathroom, feeling ready to puke.

At this point I have that nasty, dry taste in my mouth you get before booting. I just kept telling myself to mellow out and everything would be alright. I ended up coaxing myself into not vomiting.

I then walked downstairs, and passed out on the couch for the night; lesson learned. I woke up the next morning not even hung over. I smoked a bowl with my friend's room mate's and all was well.

Moral of the story: Being "Crunk" is awesome, but keep track of the number of shots you do! I find with keeping my low tolerance, 2 or 3 shots and I'm good for the night and just continue to blaze.

Pace is everything.

8. I have never been a big drinker most of the time I don't even bother with the booze even if it's there but I have discovered I really like the combination of a little weed and a Little alcohol...but just a little - ONE drink or ONE shot (I'm not a beer drinker at all) gets me to a very nice place...:hippie:

9. See my name?

my first 10 times smoking, I had also been drinking. After I started smoking, I always wanted to smoke if I had been drinking. But after a few bad experiences, I just smoke now. No alcohol for me. :p

10. This.

11. ya, i remember when my adolescent cousin drank one OE and passed out too...

12. People have been drinking 40's and smoking weed with them for a lonnnng time. It just affects people differently depending on their tolerance to both substances.

13. Did that at a concert one time...don't remember a thing hahaha

14. Smoked. Drank. Fucked. In that order and you can't go wrong.

15. I almost always get crossfaded if I'm drinking... I guess I have a pretty weak stomach cause after like 3 or 4 beers my stomach starts feeling sketchy so I smoke a bowl to calm it down... if I drink more than that I have to repeat the cycle... I guess I've gotten so used to it now that being crossfaded isn't much of a huge deal anymore... try drinking half the 40 then smoke next time and gauge it from there...

16. #36 Jack Klompus, Aug 5, 2011
    What happened to your story on your other thread? Troll!

17. Alcohol fucking sucks.

18. I love beer and weed.

most people that say they don't like drinking just aren't old enough.

19. #39 DToker420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    I enjoy this from time to time.
    Edit: 420th post!!! Light up time hehe

20. #40 phil3, Aug 5, 2011
    Fixed