Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alcohol vs. marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420skils, Mar 28, 2002.

1. i fail to see a connection :confused:

2. thats not actually true because alot of people wouldn't be bothered to grow the shit if they can just go down to the corner store and buy a pack of joints, or bags of herb. i think growing can be a pain in the ass for the normal joe shmoe pot head.

3. i am a support worker with addicts mainly heroin
    and what ive found out through my years of experance is
    FACT
    the no 1 killer of all drugs is tobacco
    no 2 alcohol
    no 3 prscription drugs
    No 4 cocaine
    no 5 herion
    number 1,2 and 3 are legal what does that tell you

what a fucked up world we live in

4. like if weed is legalized, how is my family ta make a living? or any of the drug dealers? i know there is no way it will become legal before my mom's or her boyfriend like way old and shit but it just makes me think, what they are gon do if it is legalized.

5. well do you think if it was legal there would be more deaths related to marijuana? me= not really, how can you did from it, it don't make you that fucked unless it's laced, right?