Alcohol vs Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoned Fox, Mar 26, 2012.

1. There's some people who strictly drink or strictly smoke, but there's some people who like both. Which do you prefer, reefer, booze or both? You know my answer. :smoke:

2. you know if you're going to make a thread that is made at least 2-3 times a week at least add a poll.

3. Why the fuck would anyone prefer alcohol over weed?

4. Bud definitely. The feeling is a million times better than being drunk

5. i like both, but honestly i'm smoking more than drinking lately, because of the work and the college.
    when i drink i have a killing hangover, but when i smoke, the next day i feel fresh like a lettuce after being washed away of all it earth

6. Liquor. It's all I can do while on probation..

Not gonna lie though I've always kind of been more of a liq person. For me it helps me let loose more than bud does.

Bud I'm just really high lol :smoke:

7. I get drunk to forget about my problems, I get high to evaluate my problems

I like both, I smoke weed more than I drink. It's cheaper too.

8. idk if i can sya this but im fucking wasted i like both dude i like smopking then drinking which i did tonight im sooo frucking plowed its nuts...i got a stogie rolled but ima wait till morn cus i dont think i can handle it right nowl.

9. If I had to choose one forever, it'd be weed. Right now though, booze. Booze is more of an escape and I don't have to give a shit when I'm drunk. Like now.

Though booze is way more detrimental.

10. It's hard booze is more euphoric but things are more fun high

11. I'd smoke a bowl than take a shot any day.

12. both are fine and fun /thread

13. Both together please.
    If I had to choose though, weed. Simply because it's not going to get me thrown in jail while driving. And it tastes soooooo Good.

14. Meh alcohol is alright but if I was asked to either remove all alcohol from the world or bud from the world I'd pick the alcohol all the way. I'd miss alcohol much less than weed if it was gone.

15. i like both but i mean it depends on the day and what I'm doing lol

16. I've smoked and drank since I was 14, hit the alcohol even harder when I turned 21. Started drinking every day, before noon. Even at work

Now I only smoke, mainly because of having my card. I just don't want to risk a DUI or Drunk in Public these days..too much to lose.

I could go out and drink every now and again without issue, but alcohol doesn't appeal to me anymore.

17. definitely weed

18. Lets put it this way - I've never joined an alcohol forum.

19. Room full of people who have been drinking? A party, good vibes, and a fun night! A room full of people who have been smoking? A room full of silence, with a few whispers here and there, awkward looks of excitement, fear, paranoia, peace, hate,... Get it?

20. [quote name='"Arso"']Room full of people who have been drinking? A party, good vibes, and a fun night! A room full of people who have been smoking? A room full of silence, with a few whispers here and there, awkward looks of excitement, fear, paranoia, peace, hate,... Get it?[/quote]

What the hell....who are you smoking with?

Room full of people who have been drinking - puking, people acting like dumbasses, cheating, getting naked, doing stupid sexual things

Room full of people who have been smoking - chill people, laughing, talking, being themselves.