Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol Vs. Marijuana poll

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I like alcohol, don't get me wrong. But weed is inevitably better.

2. I don't drink.

Alcohol is addictive, terrible for you, and tastes like shit. And being drunk makes me feel sick and out of control. Not to mention the hangover...

3. I didn't expect this question to be as hard to answer as it is, damn.

4. Ahhhhh you speak the truth. I absolutely LOVE getting shwasted.

5. never alcohol doe. drank freshman and sophmore years of university but start of junior year I quit for life.... just no interest in alcohol, don't like the feeling of being drunk and don't feel I need it to socialize or anything, only negatives I see in alcohol for me. been 3 years since then never had the urge to drink again, don't tihnk I ever will

6. This is a weed forum, what do you expect?

7. I guess I prefer marijuana but you honestly cannot compare the two.Alcohol is great for clubbing/bars/parties and other social events. It makes you way more social and less self conscious. The sickness and resulting hangover next day suck (even though my hangovers are never too bad).

Weed is graet for when you're with a few good friends, or even alone and just jamming and hanging out. I find weed makes me a bit more self-conscious and occasionally gives anxiety/paranoia. Of course there's no real hangover with weed (maybe tiredness) and you usually feel awesome on it!!!

8. Both in moderation, I'm not a people person so I choose who I drink with besides I ain't trying to hear bitching or drama fuck that I'm trying to enjoy my buzz.

9. well if money is not a factor weed for sure. if money is a factor however... weed for sure.

10. hmm i wonder if stoners like weed better or alcohol?

11. Gotta go with Buddah. I love getting cross faded. But i'll take the risk of getting pulled over high over getting pulled over drunk..

Also you're able to function.. I like that one the best :)

12. I voted for both, but I'd choose weed over alchohol

13. There are aspects to both that I enjoy. I'd light up a fat blunt ANY day before I popped a 40 open though.

Unless it's new years or 4th of July. I'll drink until I'm fucking gone. That's just what I do. I'm a very patriotic individual.

14. From one who spent 25+ years as a bartender.
    I don't like the taste, the way it effects me and I damn sure don't like the hangover.

Toke, on the other hand, I love the scent, the taste, the way I feel, no hangover plus it's good for what ails me.

Now which do you think I prefer?

15. #35 SM69TH, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    I prefer both to be used at the same time if money wasn't a factor.

If I could do one I would always choose that sweeeeet cheebah, but I fund myself buying some drank when I should be getting bud if you know what I mean, also I think that alcohol is more for social settings, I can't drink alone with out getting really depressed.

16. i have to go with alcohol merely because of its social acceptability

17. Both. I love drinking craft beer while high. Not that crappy fucking beer but nice flavoured beer :)

What im drinking right now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drink for flavour and not to get drunk. Getting high as shit and enjoying some beers is fun as shit :) Plus these beers are like 9% plus so not much to get a nice buzz going.

18. I mean, if you're going to down 5 shots of vodka and chug 5 beers, of course you're going to get nauseated, dance on someone's feet, and vomit all over them. Possibly while hooking up with them, I don't know. But after you grow out of that, there's something to having a glass of really nice stout or a small glass of Jack while sitting with friends and watching a show.

It's like if I take 4 bowls of the bong back to back, I'm going to feel too baked and tired. Sure, not vomiting, but still something to sing about having moderation.

19. i've always been fond of double IPAs

20. There's nothing better than a fat spliff to start off the night, followed by a few mixed drinks to get a good buzz on. But, when restricted to one, I'll always go green.