Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alcohol tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tadtanator, May 14, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried to do a alcoholic tincture? ive heard they are stronger then the glycerin ones can anyone help?

2. Uhhh the strength would be equivalent to the amount of herb you use in comparison to the volume of liquid. The type of carrier to make the thc bioavailable shouldn't make too big a difference

3. google "dr. wu's green dragon", it explains everything, and I've done it twice and both times, we got behind fucked up. I would suggest not more than 3 or 4 mL your first time (my buddy with a really high tolerance thought he could handle 7mL and passed out after 1.5 hours then slept for 16 hours.