Alcohol & Thinking Quickly

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by 5abijut, May 16, 2010.

1. Has nothing to do with marijuana I know, but I didn't know where to post and couldn't find any information on this. I just wanna know your all opinions on the subject.

For some reason whenever I'm drunk, I can make decisions more efficiently than my friends and I can think like 10x faster, no joke. Does this happen to anyone else?

These aren't like stupid decisions either, I'm talking like I can do homework faster (like calculus?!) and more efficiently, I can read faster, I can comprehend information faster and respond faster to various situations.

This has nothing to do with alcohol vs. marijuana. I just wanna know if anyone feels the same way because none of my friends feel this way, only me.

2. Haha same here man its because your brain works best when relaxed almost in a flowing state of mind. I like to call this mushin but dont overdo it.

3. Yeah, alcohol kinda releases tension, hence your brain is more relaxed and you can compute things faster.
    It feels to me like alcohol clogs my brain up though, that's why if I need concentration specifically for something I'll just smoke.

4. haha this one time I was completely wasted(I don't even remember this happening my friend told me) someone chucked a bottle at my friends head and right before it was about to hit him I put my hand up and caught it.

5. lol well theres a certain point of drunk where im fucking amazing at stuff like rock band or stuff because i can do movements without thinking and im usually really stiff when im sober. like beer pong im way better drunk but then i get to a point of drunk....where im pretty useless hahaha