Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol then weed or weed then alcohol?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Alcohol works on your GABA system, similar to anti anxiety meds to some extent. Sativas can bring out some pretty nasty anxiety personally so boozing a bit before smoking sat strains is awesome.

2. WEED, then alcohol....THEN MORE WEED

3. I tend to just drink when i'm going out. So i'll get smashed then at the end of the night, when i'm still awake and the hangover is creeping in, i'll smoke a couple joints and feel niiiiiceeeee  :smoke:  

Which good drugs? I'm just genuinely curious. Lol.

5. Weed. Fuck alcohol.

6. [quote name="Orlanden" post="19452926" timestamp="1391362314"]Which good drugs? I'm just genuinely curious. Lol.[/quote] can talk about stuff like that on here but one of them is fungus that people put on pizza and the other one grows on bread. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I never really think about it, but I don't always drink when I blaze, but I'm always smoking weed when I'm drinking. Usually consistently throughout the night takin hoots or smoking joints every 30ish minutes.

Although I don't like getting absolutely shitwrecked as much anymore, so I usually blaze way more than I drink (if you look at 1 bong rip as comparable to 1 shot or something)

8. Hell yeah dude, when I chill with my buds, if we all drink first, everyone continues drinking, we all get loud and have a great time. But if you show up high or get high first or too early, everyone just kinda... lays about. Doesn't finish their drinks or drink more. And the night ends early and quietly... BLERG!

9. #29 240sxLover, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Lol you're unopposed to the great psychs but opposed to drinking while smoking? To each his own I guess. Alcohol was my first buzz though, so I guess it will always hold a special place in my heart. When I saw your original post, I thought you would say "hydros". That's the big thing with my friends of late. Ugh. They tried to convince me it was okay to smoke a hydro on top of a bowl last night. I was just like, "No. No. Fuck, NO!" For Christ's sake, they're designed to be absorbed by your stomach, and have acetaminophen in them! I would assume they're made from a salt and not a fumerate too, making them un-ideal for smoking in the first place...

10. [quote name="240sxLover" post="19453092" timestamp="1391364478"]Lol you're unopposed to the great psychs but opposed to drinking while smoking? To each his own I guess. Alcohol was my first buzz though, so I guess it will always hold a special place in my heart. When I saw your original post, I thought you would say "hydros". That's the big thing with my friends of late. Ugh. They tried to convince me it was okay to smoke a hydro on top of a bowl last night. I was just like, "No. No. Fuck, NO!" For Christ's sake, they're designed to be absorbed by your stomach, and have acetaminophen in them! I would assume they're made from a salt and not a fumerate too, making them un-ideal for smoking in the first place...[/quote]Alcohol makes you unable to control yourself and changes who you are(In my experience and what I have witnessed). And it is actually bad for your body and very addictive. The psychs are fine on the body, not addictive and I am always in control of my body. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Can't argue with much of that. I've felt opposed to alcohol before (my roommate is either sober or incoherently drunk and never in between, he even got a DWI that has ruined his last two years of college), however I feel like light to moderate use ain't terrible. I do hate those terrible morning-after-tequila-shits though... Certainly harder to drink on weeknights than to smoke hah.

12. I always drink first then smoke. When I smoke then drink the alcohol tastes horribly nasty. And the effect just isn't the same. 

I'm like you. 

I drink a little bit (a Steel Reserve) and then just take a toke or two from the bong and I'm good for a few hours.

But of course I always smoke more :D

13. [quote name="240sxLover" post="19453190" timestamp="1391365812"]Can't argue with much of that. I've felt opposed to alcohol before (my roommate is either sober or incoherently drunk and never in between, he even got a DWI that has ruined his last two years of college), however I feel like light to moderate use ain't terrible. I do hate those terrible morning-after-tequila-shits though... Certainly harder to drink on weeknights than to smoke hah.[/quote]Don't get me wrong I love a nice dark beer with some pizza and a couple dabs. But I call it quits after 2 beers everytimeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I normally just take some shots, mix a drink, and then sip on it while Im smoking

15. a six pack and a 1/8th never fails

16. I smoke then drink. Because it tastes nastier so I don't get too drunk and puke. I puke almost every time the other way around. It's just too much.

17. Down one beer. 15 min later, smoke a bowl with a beer in hand. After two beers, I'm usually done drinking. I don't care to get drunk very often. Cause when I do, its fun for a half hour, then I'm like "Ughhhhh, I'm ready to be sober so I can relax and smoke a bowl."

18. #38 turbotoke, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Weed, then alcohol, then weed as you drink more alcohol, with maybe a little extra weed at the end.  

19. Just weed. Or weed then weed if I really want to get crazy.

20. The best buzz I've ever had was 2 shots of peppermint schnapps and then a joint about 10 min later.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum