Alcohol test after 15 hours

Discussion in 'General' started by veganbunny666, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Drank heavily last night and got tested 15 hours later.
    This is a UA and NOT an EtG.
    Ive passed the same test before with 30 hours.
    Will I pass?
    Please help!

2. Everyone's metabolism is different. You should be OK. However I've had 3 duis plus other alcohol related offenses and through the course of treatment I have met people who failed breathalyzers, blood, and urine tests the following day after heavy drinking. Nobody can answer your question man. Going to have to wait and find out. Chances are your fine, but stranger things have happened

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the feedback.
    Anyone have any experience s to share? Advice?
    :thankyou:

4. Regardless what anyone says if you allready did the test, the test is going to be whatever it is....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alcohol takes 12 hours from your last drink to completely leave your system regardless of size weight or age of the person.

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Still haven't got the results....
    Any more input would be helpful.
    :)

7. So I should be fine after 15 hours even if I didn't drink a lot of water?

8. Let me pull out my ODS..."Online Diagnosis System".
    Got It
    Ahhh ur matabolism is at an average person level, my notes here also say your about the average height of the average person. weigh about the average weight of the average person, at the average size.
    -MY RESULTS-
    Hmmm I say you should be clean at about the average time it takes for your body to get rid of the alcohol.

P.S. NOT a doctor, not enough info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

9. There's no set amount of time. Everyone's different. Even rehabs don't use those standards anymore.