Alcohol Replacement That Only Contains Thc

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by AtomicChronic, May 28, 2013.

1. #1 AtomicChronic, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    I was shopping for some drinks earlier today and i noticed some Hemp Beers and Hemp Vodka. it had no thc, just alcohol. it got me thinking, wouldnt it be awesome if they put THC into non-alcoholic drinks? just exactly the right amount to simulate the level of drunkenness that one would experience? it seems so practical! taking shots of kush vodka without all the negative effects of alcohol, it would be awesome dont you think?

it could be useful for alcoholics too, and it would definately be a safer alternative!

2. It'd be pretty cool. I guess the problem would be getting the THC to dissolve so you didn't have to swirl the bottle around to get the sediment from the bottom. It doesn't dissolve too well in water, but an oil or alcohol would work.

So I guess your least disgusting bet is to have a THC infused alcoholic beverage. Though I have taken a shot of olive oil on a dare.

3. i guess but then it would take a while to know if you got the proper dose, which could take 1hr-1:30hr before knowing to take more or not. i mea you could prob pull it off with like cream for milkshakes, coffe that sort of thing

4. #4 1620, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    an alcoholic doesn't want to be stoned, plus drinking to excess and drinking green dragon or whatever to excess are two completely different things. An alcoholic will drink to excess because they want to escape the world and pass out drunk not realizing their own actions. Drinking green dragon to excess will cause a paranoia trip and most likely have the person severely in tune with reality, the exact opposite of the desired effect

Although pre-made non-alcoholic green dragon mixes do sound delicious

5. The below is non-alcoholic, but each vial contains a lot more than a single shot/dose. :)

We bottle up several kinds of ready-to-drink beverages in various sizes, from single-oz shooters, all the way up to gallon wine bottles, I also bottle flavored concentrates that you can add to unflavored soda like ginger ale or or tonic, or even milk or juice, depending on the flavor of the concentrate. Some do contain alcohol, and some are non-alcoholic. If you don't want alcohol, you can use glycerin tincture, or even a good oil... it goes perfectly with milk based beverages, but so long as it's been blended with lecithin, and it's concentrated, it also doesn't effect the taste or consistency of juices or even sodas. :)

A little "Strawberry Mango POW... Right in the Kisser". :D
    <span>[​IMG]</span>

Lights on, and it still glows :)

<span>[​IMG]</span>

Lights off, and it glows better :D

<span>[​IMG]</span>

A few more 'Drinkables'..... some contain alcohol, some do not. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And edible-drinkables [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every dish and plate below has been infused with bioavailable hash oil or tincture, including the punch....

<span>[​IMG]</span>

I may stop by a little later with a few shots of our bottling and refrigeration system (all for edibles / drinkables)  :)