Alcohol Poisoning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philliesdaone, Aug 10, 2010.

1. I just wanted to post this, it just happened last night. I'm still pretty shook up.

We were all drinking, cheap vodka, wish we could have bought better liquor, but money is an issue. So my friend, who's apparently been drinking hard liquor all day everyday for the last week, gets absolutely fucked up. I'm with about 5 people, and we're chillin at a park having a good time.

Next thing you know my friend wants to hit the strip club, we were drunk and were nearby one, so I thought what the hell lets go. We get there, and it's closed, for some reason. Now, it's about 1:30 in the morning and a car full of drunk people are parked behind a shut down strip club. Can't get much more sketchy right?

Suddenly my friend passes out and doesn't wake up. He has money on him, and we needed gas, so we're all trying to wake his ass up, and he's not responding. I even bought a bottle of cold water and splashed it on his face, still no response. It didn't take us long to realize he was seriously fucked up, probably had alcohol poisoning. Like I said, he's been drinking straight vodka all day for the last week.

Now, since I have the car, we race to the nearest hospital, which is in Camden NJ (a very dangerous town, especially at 2:00 in the morning), and drop him off. Btw, I was drunk as fuck driving around, not a good idea, but my friend could be dead in a few minutes..We dropped him off, told the doctors what happened and got out of there. I'm still waiting to hear if he's okay, I'm pretty sure they pumped his stomach, but we were fucked up and really couldn't sit in a hospital like that. It totally killed my buzz too.

I guess the next time you spark a blunt, light it for my boy, but I don't wanna say his name on here. I just hope he gets better.

2. Damn hopefully he's okay.

This next one goes out to your friend and MJ because she is kinder than alcohol. :smoking:

3. ^this. sorry for not posting something more meaningful.

4. Be sure to get back to us on how you're friend is doing! I hope he's ok!

5. Reason's why i don't drink...People go way out of there limits...get super hammered and pass out...or die...Good god it wasn't the 2nd one and hope he doe's ok.

1 person in my family died from alchohol and no one got affected by it but me...

6. Where you take him cooper hospital? Fuck being in camden after 6Pm.
    I shall pray for your friend to be alright though.

7. Damn yo, your friend had alcohol poisoning and you just left him by himself at the hospital cause you didnt wanna get in trouble? Grow some fuckin balls and stand by the people u care about.

On a related note, my parents brought me back a bottle of absinthe(the legit blueness) from the caribbean, shits fuckin delicious!

8. the fuck is wrong with you bro?

if you were really his "friend" you wouldn't drop him off at the hospital and leave. you would bring him there and stay with him.

also, driving drunk? way to look out for your friends' safety by not having a sober driver. dumb piece of shit tbh I hope your "friend" dumps your ass.:rolleyes: