Alcohol poisoning?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigfuckingFirehose, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Last night I drank a whole 50 mL bottle of Fireball. I didn't feel too drunk. In fact, I hardly felt anything. I am 147 pounds, male, but didn't get it all down at once. I casually drqnk it mixed with mountain dew, but did chug at a few points. I can say my ABC's and walk in a straight line upright. I did smoke some weed earlier which typically makes me paranoid. Since its so it where I live, I went out and was sweating even qhen i got in and felt ill and sick too. I feel like the sick feeling has subsided. I slept last night but didnt pass out or anything. In fact if I remember, I was up just about all night. Now Im having some breathing troubles though thqt may be because of the fact i binge smoke and weed can sometimes make my breathing harder, especially with all the cigarettes i smoke.

Do you think its safe for a 147 pound male to consume 50 mL of 66 proof (33% by volume) in less than a 2 hour oeriod and dont eat three meals every day. Also I took a klonopin earlier for anxiety but am still kinda feeling this way. Im actually calmer now. I was very hungover this morning and ate hardly nothing.

2. Fucking hangover bro. If it is alcohol poisoning you would be hating life right now. You would be throwing up every 15 min for 6 to 8 hours. You will be sweating profusely and extremely pale and cold.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 50ml is only 1.69 ozs
    Did ya even feel it
    Was like drinking a strong beer
    How old are you?

• Like Like x 3
  4. every time you drink alcohol you are poisoned to a degree

• Like Like x 3
  5. you can barely get drunk with these quantities, it's just a bad hangover, probably from dehydration. Drink lots of water when you drink (I know it might seem counter intuitive for puking and stuff but trust me)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Troll

• Like Like x 2
  7. Maybe you meant 750ml, a fifth?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats what i was thinking
    he did leave a lot of letters out on words eslewhere
    maybe it is Alcohol poisoning LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. Damn homie a whole 50ml bottle to yourself huh? Think you can sit up here at the big boy bar and drink an actual drink?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Did you ever think maybe it was the narcotic-grade pharmaceutical?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 50 ml? Are you sure it wasn't more than that?

Dude, if you think that's alcohol poisoning, that's not even close.

It's true what someone said, every time you drink alcohol, you are poisoning yourself to a certain degree.
    When you are severely alcohol poisoned, the whole room starts spinning and you'll be hugging a toilet seat, feeling like every minute is an hour, wishing you never drank that last drink. You projectile puke out of your own control, or worse, can't get any out. When you try shut your eyes and lie down, you feel like you're falling down a never ending hole while spinning at the same time. If it gets really bad, you'll need an ambulance who'll literally pump the alcohol out of your stomach, which is a seriously dangerous procedure in itself. Been through it a couple of times, never had my stomach pumped though. Happened recently after a day at a Beer Festival... Oh man, I still shudder at the thought.

Always know your limits.

12. So it's the binging on weed that's making it hard to breathe, not all of the cigs you smoke huh?

As to your hang over, you answered your own question cheif....

13. If u got alochol poisoning u would most likley be at the hospital. From what u described it wasnt poisoning ur just having a side effect. Should go away in a few days maybe weeks. If not, see a doctor