Alcohol Poisoning?

Discussion in 'General' started by kingcobra40, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Nah but serious talk I might get alcohol poisoning tonight cuz I'm finally 21!!! Lol plenty of beer n bitches tonight!!! Yeaaaaauuhhh!!!!!

2. You only turn 21 once. Go wild, my man

3. I turn 21 on the 26th, fuck yeah.

4. Nothing like that great feeling once ur legal!!! I can walk in a liquor store without going "hey mister" lol

5. You should get a handgun too!

6. [quote name='"Shroom of Doom"']You should get a handgun too![/quote]

Yea man I wanna get one... Maybe the M1911 I'm really interested in that 1

7. Id be lying if i told you i remember my 21st bday, Enjoy

A good tip is to take an alive "pill" and a tums "heartburn" before a massive drink fest.

Alive is good for hangovers - And the tums is great for drinking alot of beer, it cuts down on the bloated feeling and foam.

Do that about an hour before drinking.

8. i turned 21 in january. i didn't even have 1 single sip of alcohol. i got more fucked up than anyone though.

9. i can't wait till i turn 19. Its in july for me, but it will be kind of anticlimatic, as i will be out in saskatchewan visiting family and the drinking age there is 18 and i can go to the bar before i even turn.

Anyway op go ham tonight

10. #12 Hydroriffic, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    oh yea projectile vomiting sums up my 21st. Shit was awesome.:D
    its your 21st and your getting beer! lol get some liquor.
    Shots! Shots!Shots!

11. Man am I the only one that finds this thread to describe something very wrong with western society? :confused:

We're the only ones on earth who drink hard alcohol until they black out and then 'have a good time'

Oh fuck off..

12. [quote name='"falcon10911"']Man am I the only one that finds this thread to describe something very wrong with western society? :confused:

We're the only ones on earth who drink hard alcohol until they black out and then 'have a good time'

Oh fuck off..[/quote]

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

13. #15 HT, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    I didnt drink on my 21st birthday.

Not everyone does.

Happy Birthday, OP

14. get a nice bottle of captain to celebrate

15. Yeah.. Stronger, strength that can only come from:

choking on your own vomit.
    Breathing slows, becomes irregular, or stops.
    Heart beats irregularly or stops.
    Hypothermia (low body temperature).
    Hypoglycemia (too little blood sugar) leads to seizures.
    Untreated severe dehydration from vomiting can cause seizures, permanent brain damage, or death.

Not trying to tell you what to do, but instead of a texas mickey, why not just get a half ounce?

I've had friends who had their last birthday, on their birthday because they wanted to 'have a good time'

16. [quote name='"falcon10911"']Man am I the only one that finds this thread to describe something very wrong with western society? :confused:

Oh fuck off..[/quote]

Lol this guy!!! Its all good man... Haha

17. [quote name='"Canada x 420"']i can't wait till i turn 19. Its in july for me, but it will be kind of anticlimatic, as i will be out in saskatchewan visiting family and the drinking age there is 18 and i can go to the bar before i even turn.

Anyway op go ham tonight[/quote]

Lol, you were totally on this website before you turned 18 :p