alcohol overpowers pot?

Discussion in 'General' started by bleeds, Feb 8, 2011.

1. If I drink, then smoke enough pot (order never mattered for me), the high is noticeably more intense. However, it takes me at least twice the normal amount if I smoke first, and the high doesn't last as long. I feel the effects of the alcohol overpowering the pot. I read a lot about people mixing the two, but never heard of anything like this. Does anybody else have a similar experience?

2. I usually smoke when I drink, it always seems like no matter how much I've smoked, the alcohol usually takes over if I'm past drunk.

3. I usually drink then smoke.

Then get the spins.

Then barf.

But if I can control myself, it's usually pretty sweet. But to your question, I agree. If I smoke up on a way to a party and then start drinking, the booze will overtake the bud. Until I smoke up again. And that's the beginning of the end for me.

4. im more of a drinker so its the opposite for me, ill be like 5 shots in smoke a bowl and only feel really high

5. I think it's the mj enhancing the alcohol. I can't drink when I'm stoned so I usually try to get my drinking in THEN start smoking and it's smooth sailing after that..

6. i did it everyday. and hated it.

ideally i want to go out pre-gamed, get shit faced then come home and smoke. getting faded really isn't all that fun if you're at a party or the bar or somethin.

7. I get the spins and want to vomit when I come down from smoking and attempt to smoke more. This probably supports the complementary nature of the two. It's a shame though the better response is masked by the crappier one.