Alcohol kills the pain

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Haha then you're smarter than I was. My second DUI though wasn't for alcohol though, I learned my lesson on alcohol after the first one, but it was more because I was driving reckless and out of control. I attribute it to mental illness but drinking/doing drugs was part of the reason for me being mentally ill.

I'm just so thankful I have the will and strength to see past my problems and get over them because I'm ready for a happy ending (and a new beginning) to my life at this point. Haha.

2. Awesome, good decision on your part. I wish I could deal with sobriety, but it is hard for me.

3. Moderation.

But momentarily, i agree :eek:

4. i can't smoke for a couple weeks, so my momma bought me a 30 pack of budweiser to myself. 4-5 a night an im goooooood

5. When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops,
    Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop.
    I let the music take over my soul, body and mind
    To kick back relax one time and you goin find
    When the stress burns my brain just like acid raindrops,
    Mary Jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop.

6. Alcohol: its like a band-aid for the inside. :eek:

7. I had one beer last night and my depression instantly lifted. but it quickly wore off and i was worse off than before.

then I had the worst nightmare ever, it was basically Sherlock Holmes meets Saw. My mom died in the dream and it seemed so real I woke up in tears. :hide:
    on the bright side, it inspired me to call her and tell her how much i love her.

8. Well, alcohol will kill the pain for a while. I used to drink my troubles away haha and those nights usually ended up with a busted face, so now I just smoke to get a new perspective when I'm feelin down :D

9. That's how it used to be for me, but I can't smoke anymore. Is there a way to deal with the stress while maintaining sobriety?

10. i love alcohol but it is indeed a slippery slope...ive gone on some epic binges. I had the straight up DT'S after 3 straight days of drink at school. If it werent for the hangovers/withdrawls alcohol would be my drug of choice.

11. #31 FindingTim, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    you have a very weak grasp on the nature of alcoholism. I'd refrain from spouting uninformed bullshit if I were you. alcoholism comes in many forms.

12. A pack a day to get me by, an ounce of weed to keep me high
    Alcohol still numbs the pain, some things in life just never change
    I don't know but i've been told, you live this way you won't grow old
    Our addiction hits so quick, these bad habits are hard to quit

Bad habits, Bad habits
    Everybody has them, who you got to blame?
    Bad habits, Bad habits
    Flush it all away, go an' spit it down the drain
    Bad habits, Bad habits
    Chemical dependencies have a hold of your brain
    Bad habits, Bad habits
    When my time comes, I'll go out with a bang

13. is that a kmk song?

14. Alcohols a hell of a drug, it leads to other drugs to, once i got drunk then smoked a whole cigerette :eek:

15. oh no you didnt!

16. you bad boy

17. For sure OP
    "The cause of, and answer to..all of lifes problems"

18. weed is better, but i'm on probation so i'm forced to drink the poison that shall probably be the death of me. drunk as we speak, thank you grandma and her rare scotch whiskey :p

19. Damn, now I'm now drinking nearly every day. I need to get this shit under control.

20. one of the reasons i wont start drinking.