Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol is worse than weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Aug 29, 2011.

1. My mom doesn't approve of me smoking weed but she has a glass of wine at least 5 times a week and a beer on the weekends sometimes. She was like, being high is safer than being drunk, but there is no gray area with weed. You go ffrom zero to fucked up. Whereas I have 1 glass of wine. I feel like just because weed gets u high fast easy doesn't mean it's not as safe as 1 drink. If anything, weed is safer because it ONLY takes a little, whereas most people have to drink alot of alcohol. We also have addicted tendencies in my family. Both grandparents and 2 uncles are/were alcoholics. She thinks I'll get addicted, yet it's not physically addicitve. Mentally, it's as addicted as video games, or tv, or anything that's fun.

TL:DR- Alcohol is more dangerous yet my mom insists on drinking cuz she doesn't get drunk whereas you don't smoke weed and not get high.

2. Tell her there is such thing is middies and there is such thing as taking only one hit. Her logic is wrong.

3. most people drink to get drunk, some drink for the tastes and styles, but all people smoke to get high.

in terms of intoxication effects and overall body effects, weed is more healthy, but you can have a glass of wine and a few beers without being drunk at all, but after a bowl i feel like most smokers are feelin a bit of something ;) (i have no tolerance, two hits gets me high :p)

the quantity cannot correlate between substances, its like comparing a gram of weed and a gram of heroin, it takes less H to get high but its way worse, you dig?

4. Uhhh yeah there are different levels of being high, and unlike alcohol you cant fucking die if you have too much

5. A glass of wine isnt harmful or dangerous. Its actually quite healthy

6. Wine was at a time the ONLY thing people drank.
    Why can't we just go back to that lol