Alcohol- how early is too early?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M1chael, Sep 29, 2009.

1. So..
    What's everybodies rule on what time of the day to begin drinking?
    It's 11:40am here, and I'm bored as shit.. So I'm about to get hammered.

Just wondering what other's views on this would be. I don't really see the difference in getting drunk in the morning as opposed to the afternoon/at night. Alcohol is still entering you're body and I'm not so sure if the time of day has any effect on that other than the possibility of being drunk for most of the day or developing a habit.

2. IMO if it's before 5 pm, it's to early.

Around diner time. General rule of thumb for me, when I drank.

Is it weird I quit drinking before I even was 21?

3. It's never too early. As long as it isnt a daily thing.

4. if I want a drink I'll drink Time is just numbers life is what you make of it do whatever you want with yours but that's my 2 cents

5. Shit, I don't have anything to do today either. I haven't gotten drunk in a while, so I'll join you I have some jack kicking around somewhere I think haha.

6. fuck, i get out of class at 12:20 and sometimes i go home and just get drunk for the rest of the day/night.

7. "Its Five O Clock Somewhere."

8. If you want to drink, as long as you're not alone, it's never too early.

9. Nah man fuck alcohol. Im over that shit.

10. I don't think there's anything wrong with a couple drinks no matter the time of day (that includes early morning) as long as you're not getting completely tanked. There's definitely a difference between drinking to get drunk early and drinking because a cold beer or to refreshes you.

11. I don't think the time of day matters, its more the mindset you have about it. If you think you want too then fuck it, just don't go around telling people about it because for some fucked up reason its looked down upon.

Obviously getting hammered in the morning has many negatives because you can't really have a normal day afterwards. If you have the day off then it sounds like a good idea to me.

12. I heeerrrddd that! hahaha:hello:

13. 11:40 is exactly when I started drinking yesterday.

14. rofl same here, nothing better than that 11:00 drink!

15. yeah im only 19 and have already quit drinking too. I was at a point where i was getting drunk whenever possible and that gets old fast.

16. I hate drinking during the day, smoke budz. After im drunk for awhile i wanna sleep not stay up the rest of the day and prolly drink again.

Unless its just like 1 or 2 beers for lunch or somn

17. In College we always go by the saying "it's 5 o'clock somewhere".

Day drinking is the bomb.

18. damn you beat me to it, iwas going to say that, and i lovee gettin drunk during the day its fun

19. on game days, ill start drinking whenever i wake up. party all day, and all night. if its not game day, ill start drinking later.. usually when the sun goes down.

20. in va, they stop selling at 11:45pm. they start selling again at 6am.
    perhaps anytime after 6am is a fine time!
    apparently, it works for the commonwealth...