Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol Evaluation for court but failed the drug test for Marijuana? Whats next?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by That0neDude420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. my friend got a ticket for having party's at his house over the summer (hes 19 years old turning 20 real soon), and got charged with underage consumption of alcohol, and underage hosting. he got ordered to take a alcohol evaluation but then failed the test positive for marijuana in like the 200 range, it was a lab test i don't know how high the lab tests go but he told me that 200 was high. and he has to go back to court and his consular said she has to send the report to the judge witch he got arrested for possession of pot about a year ago and had to see the same judge. will he get screwed? just wondering whats good with him, will he have to do jail time? or get probation? or will the judge just disregard it?

thanks for reading tokers, any answer is acceptable if you got similar storys please share

2. if it's not for marijuana i wouldn't worry about it they can't bring unrelated things up like that in court.