Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol - Cannabis tincture ratio?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BongPipeJoint, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I'm attempting to make alcohol cannabis tincture for the first time. I've done the glycerin one, but I find it takes too long and wasn't impressed with the way it felt in my mouth.

So, I have a glass jar filled with about 1-1.5 oz of white rum (65%), and I'm curious how much cannabis I should put in. I don't want too little, because It's meant to be a tincture, not a beverage. Too much would be a waste, right?

How does 2 grams - 1 oz sound?

2. that should be good rember to decarb first

3. ya that should b fine i usely use 1gram of cannabis to 1oz of alcohol ratio. grind cannabis to speed up extraction cuz of more surface area and dont for get to decarb and leave in dark place are u going to use hot or cold method?