alcohol, BAH.

Discussion in 'General' started by TeSupo, Mar 19, 2006.

1. it is 5:40AM and just wanted to express that I really hate alcohol. I really would like to understand why alcohol is legal. wish I just stayed home smoke up a gram or 2 be good. im really feeling like crap right now and need to shutdown.

night all.

2. Yeah, hangovers suck

3. Lol u say that now, but soon as u sober up, u will be chugging it dwn again!!

4. so true... i always end up getting really trashed, getting sick the next day and say "never again" and somehow a few days later im in the same position. only thing thats hangs me over is vodka. vodka is not something to mess with... its not alcohol its poison.

i was shitfaced last night and feelin not bad today. threw up once though... thats the whold poison part of vodka. i can NEVER drink ANY amount of vodka and not throw up. its not possible... i tried

5. This doesn't belong here. Next time try General. Please re(e)fer to this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=64671

But on a side note, I'm not a big fan of alcohol either. It's fun sometimes but ugh, hangovers are no ones friend.

-AFD

6. Yeah man, there's always that "I'm never drinking again!" phase of the hangover, but I bet next time you drink you'll make an "I love alcohol thread."

7. aka me last night? i think i made like 2 threads just telling everyone i was drunk

8. Oh man 2 days of straight partying, woke up this morning around 6, sweating feeling sick. Ran to the bathroom and BAM threw up in the toilet. Dont feel too bad now though, going to get some coffee. Jager usually doesnt leave me feeling too bad but I guess today was different.

9. Alcohol is poison and weed is a plant. I know THC is poison for insects to protect the plant but alcohol is created by man through the unnatural process of fermentation(rotting vegetables) and marijuana came to be by the process of natural botanic evolution(or God, if you're so inclined).

"Man created alcohol and God created weed. Which would you trust?" --Quote on a stash tin in my head shop. I think there's something to it.

10. ^Fermentation is a natural process. It fertilizes the soil. We just tampered with it to make a drink.

11. Yea, I havnt smoked in over 2 weeks now, and I have been drinking this whole time. I can say that I am still really drunk, and I have the worst hangover ever. I really just need to start smokin again, so that in the mornings when I wake up I dont feel bad for the rest of the day.

12. Well, it wouldn't happen if it wasn't a natural process. lol

What I meant was food is generally grown, harvested, sometimes heated, and eaten. Imbibing the byproduct of rotting vegetation doesn't sound too natural to me, at least, not terribly appetizing..... I think you get the idea though. Hey, we're the only animals on earth that heat food so I guess that's technically unnatural too.

13. i agree, alcohol tastes like shit in any form, espesially vodka
    and its affects are even more extream than bud
    why isnt bud legal and alcohlol illegal

14. a drunk doesn't think much...doesn't question authority doesn't do much besides be a lemming that can't speak straight whilst hitting on either sex...

in this respect you could compare a methhead to a drunk and find the meth user probably has a higher IQ (habitual use not one drink)

15. i agree man, i will take weed over alcohol anyday.