Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol and Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NotPotRelated, May 3, 2012.

1. This weekend i plan to do both.. but im not to educated with doing both.. i believe it is smoke before you drink right ? i want to avoid the spins. Any other tips about doing both?

2. Grass then beer your in the clear
    Beer then grass your on your ass
    Remeber that comrade

3. Beer. Hit. Beer. Hit.

Proceed until satisfied.

4. What there is a rule? No fuck that you tell your body what to do man. I drink while I blaze. I drink before I blaze. And I drank after I blaze.

It's not like I do that all the time either I just bun everyday so on days I drink I'll be bunning on the go.

5. I go against this saying regularly. Not a definitive guideline.

Just enjoy yourself, my man. :smoke:

6. If you're going to mix try not to go to hard on the alcohol. Or at least take it slow. If you're hammered drunk and you take a few hits, it's quite possible you'll ralf all over the place if you aren't use to it.

7. I drank like 8 glasses of wine and 3 beers. I was shitfaced, then i took like 5 hits off a bowl. Next thing you know i was puking all over the place. I wake up 14 hours later with a terrible hangover. My friends said i greened out then passed out. I guess what i am saying is it doesn't matter what you do first. Just take it easy especially if you haven't done it before.

8. Here is my recipe.. 1oz dank ground and decarboxolated I bottle everclear... Double boiler the ever clear add ground plant material, stir frequent on low heat.. Electric stove only as everclear is flammable after about five minutes of frequent stirring remove from heat strain out plant material and jar up in mason jars... I call it ogre piss bout 150 proof and potent as fuck!!! Couple shots and couch lock will commence !!! Drink and get high all in one!!!!

9. whenever i smoke first i can't really drink that much so i would say drink first and then toke. also i have never gotten the spins from drinking and then smoking

10. drink when you want to drink, smoke when you want to smoke, scratch what itches

11. It's a gangsta combination, go hard or go home.

12. Just depends on your body... When I drink, the only way I DON'T have a killer hangover is if I smoke a little right before I pass the fuck out. So yeah, I do both, and the smoking comes after for me...

I think you'll just have to figure out what's right for you.

13. [quote name='"KangarooBunny"']Beer. Hit. Beer. Hit.

Proceed until satisfied.[/quote]

This is how to do it.

14. #14 CaliOGKush, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    I would go with bowl/joint over a hit, and replace that beer with some whiskey
    solid advice nonetheless, it all depends on you personally :smoke:

15. Smoking and drinking. Drinking and smoking.
    What to do? What to do?

With some people it's drink and smoke and don't get sick while with others it's smoke and drink and don't get sick.

Has anyone ever considered that it just might be the Marijuana telling your brain to get rid of the booze in your belly before it gets into your bloodstream and raises even more havic with your body?

Kinda like a "reset" button to protect yourself from harm because we all know booze will kill you, distroy brain cells, cause males to run-a-muck to support their "habit", and women to sleep with males of a different race so they will buy them booze.

Just one more way Marijuana is good for your body.
    Got Pot?

16. #16 awdcivic, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    ive only drank 2 times only got drunk 2 times. i smoked right after i got drunk the first time and i mean i felt fine. everything looked awesome! and was breaking apart into pieces. it was awesome. ive gotten high more times than i can count but not really experienced with alcohol. i didnt know there was a difference if u smoked before. i gotta try that lol.

wait so is there a difference in the feeling if you smoke first? or is it just one or the other you might throw up? i got a strong stomach haha.

17. I'm drunk and high right now, drank a few smoked drank a few.

[​IMG]

18. Pretty much every time i drink and smoke i get sick, i dont remember if i drank first or smoke first but now i try to smoke a bunch and only have a few beers.

19. Thumbs up for weed.

Thumbs down for alcohol.

20. I just do both and if i feel a nauseous i stop drinking and smoke more.