Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol and Weed Mixing Questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcsettin, Sep 6, 2011.

1. When mixing the to what is the best order to do them in?

I know THC gets absorbed into alcohol so I was wondering if there was a better order then the other or if it doesn't even matter. :smoke:

2. Dude it don't matter just some and drink and you'll be feelin grand

3. For me at least I like taking drinking a couple beers then smoke so by the time the alcohol really kicks in im just starting to feel the weed... feels great. Haha but really the order doesnt matter have fun

4. smokeing & drinking makes me feel sick so none of that foolishness for me hahahah but try takeing a hit from the blunt... hold it in while you take a shot and guzzle a beer... then exhale