Alcohal is so shitty

Discussion in 'General' started by Thekidthatshigh, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #41 Zr-01stamg, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    You misread that completely.

edit: for the record i assumed the first post was about psychs not harder stuff and i guess lsd thought he was referring to the latter. Things got misread.

2. Ah man I really don't feel like drinking again for a while, had a massive hangover all day yesterday. I think if I drunk a little bit more often in moderation I would be more responsible. When I go out drinking I usually end up losing something and waking up with bruises the next day. That just never happens with weed, just get some hazy bake over feeling that is actually quite nice.

3. They are two completely different things, not really comparable. I drink every once in a while and it does make me open up a little more than weed. But I will choose weed over alcohol ANY day of the week. I love you mary jane:smoke:

4. [quote name='"Lauzmmj"']Ah man I really don't feel like drinking again for a while, had a massive hangover all day yesterday. I think if I drunk a little bit more often in moderation I would be more responsible. When I go out drinking I usually end up losing something and waking up with bruises the next day. That just never happens with weed, just get some hazy bake over feeling that is actually quite nice.[/quote]
    Same here man, I fucking lost my license yesterday too.

5. I love getting drunk, but you have to keep it to a minimum. it's highly addictive, fucks with your liver and gives you hangovers. I would drink once a month at most

6. I like alcohol as well as bud. I like bud a whole lot more, but a couple of bottles of nice ale and a smoke in the evening is pretty nice.
    Alcohol is a nice drug to use, as long as you don't get shitfaced.

7. I have learned my lesson about getting trashed or shit faced unless everyone else is too. The key is to make sure everyone is drunk so noone remembers all the dumb shit you did. I am much more careful with my drinking now since i've embarassed myself a time or two when i over indulged. I do like gettin drunk though it serves it's purpose.

8. Weed is for relaxing, alcohol is for public masturbation.

9. Ive only puked a handfull of times, and it was when I was plastered.

I actually perfer alcohol over weed. I can control myself when drunk, pot makes me stupid and paranoid. Never had a hangover either.

10. Both have their places, weed's more of a chill, relaxing time and alcohol is for the party. There's variation depending on the person since drugs effect people differently, but for the most part people like the inebriation brought on by the booze, works well in the party scene since people are looking to get crazy and hell, maybe even a little confidence boost to make that move on the fine individual across the room. Pot generally makes people lethargic after a while, although some people seem to get hyped up, but that's the minority. Great for smaller gatherings IMO

11. alcohol gets you way more fucked up I will agree to that, but I have to function in society! ya feel me so I can only go get drunk like once a blue moon. I love being able to get really high then chill and eat and be able to function at work while still feeling in touch with reality not out of it. so I say marijuana for the win! haha but I have nothing against you heavy binge drinkers. just don't fucking drive!

12. Man i haven't been drunk and high in a loooong time. I know what i'm doin friday :cool:

(i say drunk and high because i hate the term cross-faded idk why)

13. all you have to do is chug a beer or slam a few shots in the morning and BAM! headache and sickness are gone and ur feelin pretty rite:cool: its also a great way on training to become an alcoholic. honestly i like getting drunk during the day, it puts everything in a party perspective. i got drunk during the day and i felt like i was partying in walmart:D

14. Only time i drink in the day is camping cuz i don't have to do shit! Plus i usually have to drive to a place or two everyday so i gotta get my errands done before gettin buzzed.

15. I like good alcohol at proper times. Pointless intoxication, no matter the substance, does not make much sense.

16. I like to go overboard with the smoking and the drinking in party settings. I rarely drink, and I smoke a lot... so at a party, smoke like a chimney, and sip often. It is fun, and my brain feels fun, the driving is fun, and the sex is fun. !Fun!

I smoke so often that drinking is a far more fun occasion.

17. [quote name='"Eldar220"']If you have any self-control, you shouldn't wake up in the morning feeling like shit with no idea of what happened... Learn what your limits are and alchohol isn't so bad. I've never had a hangover since I've started drinking.

P.S. Down a glass or two of water before you pass out and that'll work WONDERS. So will taking a couple vitamin C pills in the morning. ;)[/quote]

I think it's fun to not remember shit. Getting black out drunk is fun in my opinion. Yes hangovers suck. But for me they aren't the result of lack of self control, they are the result of a fun night. But that's just me. I'm young and free

18. Pot Head > Alcoholic anyday..

19. This is exactly it. My Lord came eating and drinking.
    The idea is to avoid being a drunkard not to avoid the drink at all.

edit: I struggle with the moderation. Sad but true.
    It's best to avoid the stuff altogether if you have an addictive personality or low will power.
    It'll do you a world of good.

20. You can get almost no hangovers by drinking lots of water with your alcohol.
    That bing said, im still not a fan of the stuff
    My body just feels rough during and after consumption
    It takes me to some dark and depressive states of mind
    It's too damn expensive
    And it's actually a poison

Fuck that shit

And, I also doubt there is a huge forum of awesome people and awesome stuff that is about alcohol
    GC for the win