Alcohal is so shitty

Discussion in 'General' started by Thekidthatshigh, Aug 15, 2012.

1. shit im getting drunk right now........coffee and bourbon son!!!

might add i stayed up til 3 am last night drinking and im already up and at it again lol

yup fuck my liver

2. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']Nahh people like quality weed, and quantity of alcohol[/quote]

Same..

3. Those other unmentionable are probably a lot less harmful than booze.

4. Yeah well I've done enough research to know I don't want to do any of them. Just my opinion, people could do whatever the fuck they want though.

5. Probably are a lot more addictive too.

6. If you have any self-control, you shouldn't wake up in the morning feeling like shit with no idea of what happened... Learn what your limits are and alchohol isn't so bad. I've never had a hangover since I've started drinking.

P.S. Down a glass or two of water before you pass out and that'll work WONDERS. So will taking a couple vitamin C pills in the morning. ;)

7. for someone with lsd in their name i find that kind of ironic. I'm sure he's referring to a certain spiritual sect of unmentionables. All of which have no addiction rate at all.

8. I have an addictive personality, it doesn't matter if the substance is addictive or not. If I like it I could easily get hooked.

9. Well that's where personal responsibility is supposed to step in that's good for you. I would never force someone to try a drug they don't want to i just found the username and post quite ironic.

10. How is that ironic? I feel like your lack of knowing the use irony is more ironic than what I said. :laughing:

If he is referring to a drug that makes you feel better than alcohol, I doubt he is referring to psychedelics anyways.

11. well i figured he was since most people on this site don't condone hard drug use.

12. Yep, I'm not aloud to talk about anything addictive if I have a non-addictive substance in my name..seems legit.

Edit: and you'd be surprised how many people on here probably do other hard drugs, just aren't aloud to talk about it anymore.

13. I love me some Jagermeister!

14. Not edibles, alcohol cant fuck with them. Alcohol can suck a dick compared to edibles.

Im not disputing your opinion im just commenting.

15. They can controllably tax alcohol and tobacco for the most part. Even if pot was legalized (like it is for medical reasons except on a wider scale) they wouldnt be able to control it as well as they would alcohol or tobacco. Government wont legalize it until they can use it to make an insane amount of money off of.

16. Lsd is considered a hard drug now a days? It's also a non addictive substance, I really don't see where your going with this.

17. [quote name='"Eldar220"']If you have any self-control, you shouldn't wake up in the morning feeling like shit with no idea of what happened... Learn what your limits are and alchohol isn't so bad. I've never had a hangover since I've started drinking.

P.S. Down a glass or two of water before you pass out and that'll work WONDERS. So will taking a couple vitamin C pills in the morning. ;)[/quote]

I know exactly what happened that night, I just feel shitty. I had 7 beers and 3 shots and Im a lightweight when it comes to booze so thats why.

18. #39 GreenRangerFOH, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Being drunk does not compare to being high. Being high is magical. Everything is better. When I'm drunk don't enjoy things as much as I do when high.

19. I love getting drunk tbh. It's just that after a day of binge drinking you feel like hell the next morning. With weed it doesn't matter how much you smoked the night earlier you will be fine the next morning as long as you are well rested.