1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchohal Mixes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Cali_Toker, Jul 3, 2003.

1. turnin 21 real soon, anyone know any good drink reciepies like some good mixes and shit. or a site with recipies , thanks.

2. well, it's been really nice out here. like really nice! so i've been in the mood for some malibu rum(coconut rum) with pineapple juice a shot of orange juice and a shot of sprite or 7up.and the best part is you can never have too much malibu! have a great birthday!!!!

3. If you wanna keep it easy just buy like 100 pounds of ice, depending on how big the party is. Buy like 5 bottles of black label, 5 bottles of Chivas Regal, 5 bottles bacardi 151, about two beer kegs, some bacardi breezers for the ladies (I actually like those as well), Buy some margarita mix, buy some margarita salt........Buy some Malibu rum, thats a good idea no?....

Ummmmm

Whattt else????/

I'm so fuckin drunk right now I cannnt thinnnkk,

uh, buy a couple blenders in case one breaks and then you cant make the margaritas the right way and then your fucked.

Buy some southern comfort, Buy some Absolut Vodka (my fave).... buy some Kahlua for the mudslides (another chick drink)......LOL see how fast you get alcohol poisoning drinking all that

lol how bout I come to your party and mix the drinks for you, I promise not to drink too much and cause a scene....A BIG VIOLENT CHATASTROPHIC SCENE.....where the fuck did that come from? Did I mention i'm drunk?

4. whattya like... gimme some hints i'll give ya a list...alcohol is my thing...

5. Get some vodka and fresca. Put 2 to 3 shots of vodka in a solo cup with 3 or 4 pieces of ice. Level off with fresca. That's a nice way to get drunk.

Grasscity Deals Near You