Alcatraz on FOX

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Anyone watch this show? I don't get it. They disappeared 50 years ago yet they don't seem to have aged a day. Any explanations?

2. Whatttttttttttttttttttt?

3. Lol I work at a local Fox station. I air this show every Monday, and I still have no idea what happened. I think the show will get canned before they reveal the truth. This is Fox after all.

4. [quote name='"BudTokin420"']Lol I work at a local Fox station. I air this show every Monday, and I still have no idea what happened. I think the show will get canned before they reveal the truth. This is Fox after all.[/quote]

Oh so its like a mystery?

5. LIke what is this about im so curious did someone disappear then like come back still the same age??????????????????

6. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']LIke what is this about im so curious did someone disappear then like come back still the same age??????????????????[/quote]

Its a pretty awesome show

http://www.fox.com/alcatraz/

7. this is prison break lol

8. [quote name='"brahmabull"']this is prison break lol[/quote]

Not really, the escaped inmates kill people and its like CSI or some shit

9. ehh, I tried watching the show but I just can't get into it.

From what I've watched I'm just assuming these people were either in hell for 50 years, are already dead, were abducted by aliens, in some type of government experiment, or something like that. Thats why they haven't aged at all.

10. #11 flapflip, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']ehh, I tried watching the show but I just can't get into it.

From what I've watched I'm just assuming these people were either in hell for 50 years, are already dead, were abducted by aliens, in some type of government experiment, or something like that. Thats why they haven't aged at all.[/quote]

Its bizarre because none of the people on the show even acknowledge that they haven't aged, but they acknowledge that 50 years has passed. They're just cool with it and they're in on some kind of secret they won't tell me and its irritating the fuck out of me.

Y U NO SHARE SECRETS FOX?

[​IMG]

11. You guys seem to have a good handle on what it is. I think they are going to hold off on the "big reveal" until the season finally or next sweeps.

I'm thinking some kind of alien thing happened. But hellifiknow...