Album Cover I Made

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by The Hamburglar, Oct 12, 2008.

1. For Jano Vaness. A DJ friend of mine :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feedback?

2. I feel like there are too many colors. I understand your going for the whole rainbow effect but I feel like it would be nicer if you picked a color scheme and sticked with it.

otherwise, good work.

3. Change the font on "2008" and change "Delerious" to "Delirious" and I think it'll be great

4. only thing i can find wrong is the two 1's in your #11 are too close together. maybe a space between them.. Other than that, great work.

5. Thanks. Yea, it's supposed to be an Electro house theme and he wanted all/Most of the neon colors of the rainbow lol

He spelled it that way on purpose lol And I changed the font before but he requested the system font anyway. Ill get it back as soon as my PS starts working again haha

With a space its rediculously wide. Damn you Fixed widths :mad: lol

Thanks for the comments guys!

6. not bad...a lil trippy :D

7. How is that going to fit on a album conver?

8. Its two pieces. I just didn't space it right when I posted. The normal album cover is about 500 by 500.

9. back in high school in web page design class, we had to make a site for a band (real or fictional) and I made the sickest album cover ever! i wish i haden't lost my flash drive with it on it =( dont remember much about it other than it was awesome..

haha originally i was going to call the band I made up Bass Ackwards, my teacher saw me working on it and was like *sucking in air* "yea i don't think so" i was like "what" and he just goes "your a real class act pat, a real fucking class act" (he was football coach too, he was cool) so of course I called it Class Act instead.

haha sorry for the rant.

..thats pretty tight tho!

Happy Toking.:smoke:

10. For the record this isnt an album cover. Its a mixtape with tracks made by Jano Vaness.

And Bass Ackwards might be the dopest name for a band/DJ Ive ever heard. SOunds like some grimey ass Dubstep artist. Im in love, mind If I take it :D

Keep on blazing mang

11. haha, hell not like ill ever use it, steal away...

..just make sure if anyone ever asks about the name you give due credit to me:wave:

Happy Toking.:smoke:

12. It looks very sick man. I would buy that CD (depending on the music of course).

13. haha no doubt. Dont be suprised if you get a random Email or something from some guy saying "NICE NAMEEE D00D!!!!"

:D
    Thanks man. I really appreciate that. And its Electro house so If your into that than I guess its your cuppa tea

14. #14 PatrickTheToker, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    haha well when i made the name for the project in class, i had intended it to be some sort of heavy metal band.
    this was one of the album covers i created, but ended up not going with, i can't find the one i actually used which was much better but just thought i would show you this anyway.

but somehow by the time i was done, it ended up being an alternative rock band, and the CD was kind of a political statement with the fake song names namily being about america going in the shitter, and illegal immigration.

I ended up making this tight looking picture of a broken fence and on one side it was all dark and sad, and on the other it was bright and shinning (mexico, america) and I named the cd "Broken Fences"

Happy Toking.:smoking:

Attached Files:

15. No doubt. I would just use it as a turntablism/dubstep artist name because of "Bass" being in there

:D