Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Albino Nugget

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GolgiApparatus, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever seen this before? I would love to know anyones experiences with an albino nug (what it looked like, smoked like)

2. i think its known as "pearl"...

3. i've had nugs that were so light they were yellowish???

or are you talking about just being so trich infested its like white?

4. or maybe hes talking about the BUD being ALBINO.... come on guys, its not that hard to understand

5. You must be talking about mega rare and mega good weed. So good that it has trichs all over it and makes it appear all white...

Im no scientist or nothing....but isnt chlorophyll the green pigment thats also needed for photosynthesis.

I dont see how albino weed is possible

:smoking:

6. you mean its white and contains no chlorophyl?

7. no chlorophyll no photosynthesis, champ

8. lol sure.
    I dare somebody to show me a non shooped pic.

9. If you somehow genetically engineered an albino cannabis plant it probably wouldn't get you very high.

10. u can have white buds.. uknow the flowers n shit. im sure u can engr that.

but not the leaves. teh leaves r the generators for photosynthesissss :smoking: