Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alberta pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GrassCharvel, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Just grabbed a quarter of this from a local grower for 70 bones. It's called "milk". No idea what strain specifics it has but it smokes super smooth, and actually tastes like milk :hello:

It's really damn leafy but... Oh well, I don't expect an amateur grower to have much skill with trimming. It also got broken up to hell which is why the buds are so small.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And yes, it's sitting on a copy of the High Times Pot Smoker's Activity Book :smoke:

2. looks nice man, where's the rest of the 1/4? tho lol

3. Sitting in my mason jar behind it haha. It's mostly tiny little ripped up bits of nugs now. And I've smoked about 2-2.5 grams already so... :smoke:

4. lol well nice buds anyways, looks almost exactly like some shit I smoked to pop the cherry of the bowl i have right now

5. looks like high dub id say what city specifically?
    and tell that homie to change the name

6. damn you paid 70 for that shit, not even in the US do we charge prices like that for that kinda nug no offense man but for 70 bucks in CANADA you should be gettin like a half ounce of DANKNESS not that outdoor rubbish...

7. No need to hate bro. This isn't mids, nor is it outdoor rubbish. How exactly do you know Canadian prices and weed specifics if you live in the US? There is NO way you can get anything over a quarter for 70 bucks here that isn't pure shite.

And to whoever asked what city it's Calgary, hence the location on my profile
    <-------

8. legit tell that guy to change the name

9. That looks like some solid bud man! Obviously a bit leafy, but Its got plenty of pretty hairs. :smoke:

Definitely worth the $70 in my opinion.

10. the name of the weed? I'm confused

11. yea lol

12. nice bud man. and i so want that book! haha

13. i wouldnt go off just the look, that chronic will probably put u where u wanted to be for a long time cuz, keep smoking, your connect is yours homie, when you post jus be ready for the criticism fo sho, but its all love cuz :cool:

14. you must of smoked some shitty outdoorweed or something the organic i use to get was 10X better then any dro

15. ahaha sure dude