Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alberta pickup thread!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ThEhoRRoR1, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Looks very dank!

2. Thanks for the comments man. Really appreciate it :)

3. Start posting pictures :) I would love to see some pictures of your dank buds aswell. Reppin Calgary haha.

4. good looking buds man, keep up the pictures :smoke:

5. Thanks man. Ill be posting more pictures later today :smoke:

6. Got some nice nugs. Definitely a sativa dom hybrid. Very heady.

[​IMG]

7. Super DANK pick-ups!! That Jack Herrer Looks Orgasmic!

8. ^^^ Yeah man the jack does look pretty dank lol. Thanks :)

Im amazed no one from Alberta isnt posting any of there pick-ups. I would love to see :)

9. really nice pickups. im going to montreal in a few months really looking forward to trying some canadian bud.

10. Those mids look awesome! good danks

11. WOW nice pick ups dude! I am moving to Alberta soon from Nova Scotia. I sure hope I can find some bud of this quality!

12. if you or your "friend" come down to edmonton, PM me lol

awesome looking nugz

13. [quote name='"king-kush"']WOW nice pick ups dude! I am moving to Alberta soon from Nova Scotia. I sure hope I can find some bud of this quality![/quote]. I'm sure if you know the right people you will find some nice nugs for a good price.

[quote name='"420rowdyguy"']if you or your "friend" come down to edmonton, PM me lol

awesome looking nugz[/quote]
    I actually go to Edmonton a lot. My girl used to live there.

14. Lol im sure you won't be disappointed :)

15. I live 45 mins easy of Edmonton in the shitty village of ryley 400 people but some of the best buds I have smoked

Attached Files:

16. Wow! Awesome looking nugz man. Post more when you pickup :)

17. [quote name='"ThEhoRRoR1"']

Wow! Awesome looking nugz man. Post more when you pickup :)[/quote]

My buddy is in Mexico atm so I'm putting some cash away for when he gets back should pick up a nice 1/4 or 1/2 won't be for a while but let's keep this thread alive till then

18. Some pick ups from last summer

Attached Files:

19. That is some good lookin herb, i am getting another zip tomorrow. Im on the Ablerta Boarder on the BC Side

20. Haha nice man.

Wow! Really nice looking buds man. Wish i could get a hold of some of that :)

Feel free to post pictures of your pickups here :)