Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alberta I Call On You

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boarderbob, Dec 25, 2004.

1. all albertans my mom just gave my sister and i this shpeal on alberta's laws against the sweet herb and i was curious as to wether you think this i bs or not.

she sayed and i quote "my friend loise is a crown prosecutor and unlike in other provinces alberta will give you a criminal record and jail time for marijuana posession and usage."

i feel mislead. i was under the impression that the canadian wide law was under 14 grams just a fine.

THOUGHTS PLEASE!!

2. I'm pretty sure if you're ever busted with something under an ounce that the worse thing you'll face for a first time offender is probation. I highly doubt you would get jail time for something that was obviously for personal use.

3. dam i get ounces at times for personal uses

4. me too but i live in the states
    :cool:

5. im from alberta
    i dont know the actual laws but all i got from any cop was my bud and piece taken away
    but mabye im just lucky,

very lucky

6. no ticket? right on i'm gunna go smoke a bowl

peace