Alaska's in and out grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by alaska, May 13, 2011.

1. Update
    Pics
    Found a nice spot to set up, it's to cold outside at night now. Took her inside just in time.

Also on a kinda meh note, I showed my last two girls results to a grower I know personally, and he confirmed my thoughts. I pulled way to early-- even though I knew this, just from my own experience, it still made me bummed for a short time. Then he/she passed me a fat bag of some amazing indica and we smoked! Got so freaking high!! Heck yea.. Good times.

He told me She never made it to budding stage.. She's still smoke able but that's why her effects don't last long. I guess I'll have to Downgrade my 1st batch to swagg at best! But hey it was my Go so I'm still happy! Gets me nice and high when I mix the two types in a nice big jay :)

Attached Files:

2. Update
    Pics!
    I feel like she made it inside just in time, she's got a tad bit of yellowing on the sun leaves and still a little dry, but that will be worked out in time :) started her back on my Alaska ferts, thinking i might stop by the local shop and see what other ferts they might be selling.. I just have a hard time now blowing all my money.. :3

Attached Files:

3. Looking good Alaska!! I have to ask was all of the moving about of the plants for security reasons? I was under the impresion that Alaska was pretty laid back on their cultivation laws. My uncle, who is/was a union welder lived up there for 3 years back in the 90's, and he said then it was very laid back. He missed his outdoor grows down here, so he made a nice HPS room while he was up there. But laid back to him may not be laid back to some-he did 6 years down here for 600 plants-yes he's a retard.LOL!!

4. I have roomie in the house I live in, I keep my smoking to my self and he dose not know I grow. His job requires him away 3-6 weeks at a time. Then he's home for three weeks. I'd just rather keep it out of sight out of mind from him. He's not Against it, just his work requires piss test every time he heads back. I'm a bad influence on him so I keep it out of his sight is all :) common curtesy on my part, I can under stand how hard it is when ur around smokes to want to join in. Plus I keep my grow 100% to my self for safety reasons. Tell no one is my motto :) well except fellow blades!

5. Cool!! How's the law up there these days?

6. Iv been searched once..M(y car) Long story short he found my loaded and chambered gun / loaded glass piece and a Katana :) he asked me a few questions, ran the gun #s and let me go. I hear about busts from time to time, but all in all seem relaxed. Don't know why they don't vote and let it be legal.. Im never gonna push past three plants.. That's my max Iv come to feel is safe ish. Iv talked to older growers that have been busted and let go, all they did was cut the plants and take the lights and left. Didn't take the hanging bud or the big pile of cured cannabis on the table.. But that was about 10 years ago.
    I tell people, stay low key and your golden. Someone told me the police can not search a house on marijuana smoke smell alone, and if they search unlawfully you can get off. Seems that happens from time to time.
    Not to all up to date on it, I figure its illegal and I keep quiet and keep safe and I'm happy :)

7. Good thinking. Alaska sounds a helluva lot better than Florida, except for the weather.

8. Update
    More pics

Attached Files:

9. Someone told me that in Alaska you can smoke weed in your home all you want and not get busted for it because of some sort of privacy law they have enforced there. Do you know if theres any validity to this?

10. That is what I have found to be true. They can not search your home because they smell smoked marijuana! Because according to the state laws u have the right to keep up to one ounce and smoke it in your home. But it gets blurry when it comes to growing / buying / transporting, if they catch you doing one of those you may or may not be screwed (situations differ from situation to situation). And don't ever go near a school with cannabis, they will bust your ass so fast- will send ur head spinning.
    :) thanks for checking out meh humble grow!

11. Update
    I feel like I should name my plant. Any ideas on a good name?

Also! She looks to be fattening up nicely, I'm hopeing she will be finished in four weeks but I'm not gonna push her, If she is not done, then I will need to move her out to a safe place for only a few days then she can come home again, after that I will have three more weeks to see if she will finish!

12. hmm. what do ya know. the guy must have known what he was talking about because thats pretty much exactly what he said.

13. Just what I read, hear and experience. :) Plenty of people get busted around here, but my bets are they go to big.

14. #174 alaska, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My god I just understood what you wrote.. Man I'm so stoned right now.

15. Update
    Pics
    Leaves look a little burnt

Attached Files:

16. Damn it, man! That was the final straw...I have to give CFL another chance. Any suggestions on a good LED? I tried one shortly after they were introduced to the market, and it was terrible.

17. alaska tht lonely girl is looking good mate hope she yeilds you a nice bit :)

18. #178 alaska, Aug 20, 2011
    I bought my led off amazon, 45w glow light ( mostly as a test ) when I have my own dedicated space I'm gonna pick up blackstar led lights prob 3 of them.

The peppers I grew with it out grew it quick, so I used it over my last grow, and used the cfl's to help. Right now the girl I'm growing has 14 cfls and the one glow panel. She's an auto and can run 24/7 light so that's what I do.

19. #179 alaska, Aug 20, 2011
    Yea she dose, looks better then The last two girls I think :) hope she gets super fat.

20. Is this the kinda buf they grow in alsaka? I want to go fishing out there, and if there's bud like that then ill be out there so quickly