Alaska's in and out grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by alaska, May 13, 2011.

1. #141 alaska, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well last night I did just that, Jared my advanced seeds top 69 and picked out some bud and bonged it :) still smells like fresh grass clippings and tastes like smoke.. But curing will fix that.

I was planning on going into detail more on the smoke report once it was cured and I'd smoked most of my jar :)
    But for now this will do,

It's got quite a body buzz, my arms and legs and back of neck and head buzzed nicely, i had that feeling of blood pumping in my ears, i didn't crash and sleep or get hungry. Due to my early pull it had all-most no effect on my mind. I felt amazing and yet still completely clear minded. It lasted me and my buddy 2 1/2 hours, we bonged three bowls. Not big bowls, we like to put about 4 hits into the bong at a time. So prob 6 hits each. She described similar experience as myself and it lasted a shorter time for her about 2 hours she thinks. But she had been smoking all day! I on the other hand, had not smoked since the day before around 8:30 pm. It was 7pm Alaska time. So I had a little break and no other weed in my bowl.

Can't wait to try out wills wonder :)

2. Update
    Moved my rogue seed out into the woods, she's got a small shelter built around her to keep out the cold ass rain / winds (when they blow).
    Some pics before the move :3

Attached Files:

3. very good Alsaka very good mate :metal: :D

4. #144 alaska, Jul 29, 2011
    Thanks man, I checked my advanced seeds top 69 (1st harvest), and I almost pulled a full ounce off that one plant alone, shit wish I could of given her four more weeks, the popcorn would of swelled and I'm sure they would be much thicker and heavier, her bud is dense tho, I'm extremely happy with that girl( and she is starting to smell good, he curing is going good.

But in general, I think with the autos they need more time. it's been two days now with out checking on the rogue. I'm gonna have to water her today prob. Both days have been nice. Wish I could of kept her in the green house.

5. Update
    Went and checked on the girl, she is absolutely loving her new home I think, she's gotten bigger and has been pushing out more pistols. I think the LST I did is working great. I needed to water her and found a nice pool of water on the top of the home I built her. So I used that water on her! More up dates to come :)

6. rli good mate i think i pulled my one up way to early and only got six grams off it :cry:plus i think the pot i used was way to big any how got more autos now :)
    ive got Himalaya blue diesel and snow ryder 4 blue and 3 snow ryder they've just starting to pop there shells off and my auto blueberry is has lots of crystals :D
    auto ak is big aswell and starting to get bit bigger :) anyway nice to here you plant is still with us and she is doing very well :hello:

7. #147 alaska, Jul 31, 2011
    Yea, seems like an early pull happens from time to time for everyone. Trial and err i guess lol. Man that's so cool about the new autos, i so wish I could get more in the ground. But my season is quickly coming to an end.. Can't wait to see how your new girls do. I got some of the snowryders waiting to plant, I'm so interested to see how yours do! I pulled half an oz off the willams 60 day wonder, it's much lighter and I know she was pulled way to early. Gonna give her a smoke in a few days, she's been Jared now for a day and a half. I'm all about making my girls the best they can be. Iv been out of smoke for about 4 days now, I think im gonna go a week with no smoking then give her a try, I'm a believer that I need a break from time to time. It's been a long long time.

I think my rogue seed is gonna be bigger then both of my last plants, I def think topping was not a good idea for an auto. So next few grows I do I'll not top my plants. But at some point I'm gonna give it a shot again, I mean shit I got an oz off my advanced seeds top 69 and she only had two and a half months of grow time, to me that's totally worth it. But I still wonder if I would of gotten more if I had not topped.

8. yh mate deff trial and error will deff keep you posted with the new autos and yh mate is a real shame your season is nli over and i rli do think tht if you didt top your lady u wld of gotten more but hell still u got a ounce :smoke: yh i wasnt to impressed about getting 6grams off my lowryder 2 :( so top 69 is the better of the bunch ?
    and your rogue im sure it will be fine
    dude deff check in with my babys :) sick grow mate

9. #149 alaska, Jul 31, 2011
    Lowryder 2, is that the joint dr's? Or is it short stuff i forget. I know iv seen guys grow the joint dr's autos and get half a pound of some nice looking smoke. But that was a hempy grow, with mad ferts every other day, and a 1000w hps/MH grow. I want to try a hempy grow but at the same time I want my smoke to more natural, I love dirt! Iv smoked weed that burns into a hard ball, a buddy of mine told me that's because it was not flushed proper. So far my top 69 burns to ash, nothing left when I'm done so I'm happy about that. How long did ur lowryder 2 grow for?

From my own smoke so far, the advances seeds is okay, could of been better if I left it longer. I'll prob pick up more seeds again of the same type to see the diff. I feel like I can't give a true report because the last 6 months at least, iv been smoking some real nice medial growin. So my tolerance is high ATM, even the med stuff lost some of it's edge for me..

I think today IM gonna give my 60day wonder a smoke! Report to come! Well at least the 1st impression!

10. Update
    I did smoke some of the 60 day wonder :3 one bowl In my glass pipe.
    It seemed like a creeper to me, def went to my head. It felt more like medication, but due to my lack of grow time it didn't have a long lasting experience. Took about 15 mins before I felt it, started off slow and worked it's way into my head. Lasted me about 45 mins. I liked the high, but need to smoke more before I can add more details.

11. Update
    Pics of dry / somewhat cured product :)
    I must say I'm pleased with my very 1st grow. I pulled both my plants before I wanted too, but it had to be done so enough said.
    The advanced seeds top 69 is hands down my fav of my two plants. Advanced seeds are still on the stem just for visual reasons alone :) the Williams 60 day wonder I removed from her stems so I could get a better idea of how much I got.

More pics to come when I post my smoke reports. Iv smoked small amounts of both, just not enough to give a good review. So as time progresses and i get to smoke more I'll be posting more.

You can def see that the Williams 60dw was pulled to soon, it's lighter (in color )and fluffier. It is quite sticky tho, left a wonderful sticky on my fingers from the de- stemming :) the advanced seed is also sticky and from the pics u cAn see has much better colors and much more crystals.

I'm pleased with the ease of growing these autos, it was like it was on auto pilot, long as I watered aNd supplied the heat / light and fert. They took it from their, I made mistakes and they got to cold and prob to warm at some points but they stood the test and finished like champs. If it was not for my early pull Im sure I'd have some premo smoke, but for now I'd just class it as a mid. Gets me high and lasts a decent amount of time.

Thanks to all who watched and commented! All the help and advise was much appreciated! I proved that the advice I found here in the city was right on!

Attached Files:

12. Remember some of the peppers I was growing? Well they are starting to turn a great bright red color :)
    Pics attached
    Can't wait for the rest to ripen up!

Attached Files:

13. Oh yes!! Also my girl that's sitting in the woods gets to come home this Monday me thinks! Gonna get my lights ready to nuke her :) yay

14. sweet mate liking the peppers i post a pic of mine when they start ripping up
    cool mate :)

15. Update
    Some pics of the rogue plant!! I can't tell if it's top 69 or 60 day wonder lol! So surprise!! She's looking good to me! She will be so happy to finish off with the lights! Can't wait!!

Attached Files:

16. looks like top 69 mate yh bet she will love those lights :)

17. Man I wish I had never toped my other girls! That main stem is much bigger compared to the last ladies. Iv been neglecting her ferts because iv been crazy busy. But it's been raining so much and been colder ( effing 39 this morning eek), I have it set up so when it rains the water drains to her so she can suck some up from the bottom. But it also leaks out so she won't be sitting in a puddle. Seems to be working for me!

I think Your right Panicell, it's got to be top 69! Hope so, she was a great looking plant. Still curing for me, iv been real good about not smoking them tell they are fully cured :)

18. Update
    Just a quick add. My rogue plant is looking a tad dry, but the air has been cooling and the humidity is low low. So her leaves have a dryer feel then I'd like. But soon as I can get her home (hope today, maybe tomorrow). I'll have her feeling like a champ I hope!

Question? Once bud is starting to form, is it okay to use a spray bottle to mist the leaves? She been in a covered shelter for the last three weeks. Even tho it rains a lot, she stays dry. I haven't been keeping real good tabs on her because I never expected her to last the tree weeks but she's been rocking it.. So yea can I mist the leaves with out causing mold to build in the bud?

Thanks!

19. Lookin awesome alaska.

20. #160 alaska, Aug 16, 2011
    Thanks man!