Alaska's in and out grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by alaska, May 13, 2011.

1. dude already a huge improvement man! i need a couple more nutrients. about to force flower in a few days.

2. #62 alaska, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Update
    Pics of just fem69
    Shes def Looking good to me
    She's short, bushy but growing the best for me, she's def an auto!

Attached Files:

3. #63 alaska, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Update
    60 day wonder
    Pics
    Shes been behind the fem69 but still hanging In their! Not quite into flowering I think. But still looking decent

Attached Files:

4. My two akthunder crosses
    One is crossed with a strain called chronic and the other is crossed with belladonna.

Attached Files:

5. Update
    No pics yet today later on
    I moved the girls
    No longer on the pile of poo
    I had an odd feeling so I went and checked on the 60 day wonder-plant, dug it up and low and behold the plant only had a root Ball. Small and trying to grow but no luck in the shit I had them planted in. looked the same as the day I planted.. So I got me some new topsoil and replanted them Into 8gal pots. They are in a new location along the edge of the property until I can bring them back into the green house to finish them off. If I get the chance lol.

6. Update
    I moved fem69 to a new home away from home.
    One pic for now
    Took it on the drive

Attached Files:

7. dude a bird hit my window and i put it in my garden to eat the bugs.... its awsome i have a pet canary wating my ants and flys. its awsome pics soon plants are aqlmost double in seize already.

8. #68 alaska, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol that's cool a bird for bug patrol!

9. Update
    My op just went gorilla
    Both girls at a new home in the woods
    Hope they stay safe

10. Update
    Pic of the 60 day wonder at her new home

Attached Files:

11. Update
    Today is the one month old mark.Happy one month Birthday girls! Both plants are showing me growing autos in Alaska is doable with a head start indoors and a green house to help harden them. But I'm not finished, I want the end results in my pipe to see how it all turns out.
    Today it's rain, 47 when I checked the temps this morning, and rain is called for all week long. I hope the weather people are wrong! High today should be 60..

When I checked the girls yesterday both looked happy and had spider guards. I hate spiders, but the girls like em so I'm indifferent to them right now... For them.. I guess

12. Update
    Been two days of rain, when I seen the girls last they looked over watered and droopy, but green as can be. All I can hope for is more warm dry days to help them grow.
    It snowed up In the mountains last night, and was 43 last night..
    So the girls are wet and cold..
    But the sun is showing its self this morning! Hurray

Also update on my LED glow panel 45, it's been on my peppers for some time now, they are doing amazingly. I had to move the light up some because all my plants grew right into it. I have moved one plant away because it got so big that it blocked the light to the other plants, so it's in the window to finish up, it's got peppers growing. My other plants still under light have been flowering and iv been acting like a bee and collecting the pollen and making sure they all get some.
    So far I'm impressed by this little panel. No heat issues, no Burnt out light, and lots and lots of new growth. I may try a bigger one for vegging some girls under. I doubt I'll use for budding tho, but with autos and LED in a stealth box seem like a deadly combo. Wonder how well they would work with a big led overhead and smaller panels on all sides.
    Someday that would be ideal. Just wish I could fast forward 2-3 years and see led technology.

13. Forgot to add my pepper pics^^

Attached Files:

14. Update
    Yesterday was a day of rain again..
    But I woke today and the sun was out in all it glory, blue sky. Been a few days now since I see the girls. Won't see them tell much later tonight if I even get a chance.

15. Update
    Girls are sick
    What did I do wrong?
    They feel dry, i only added a little super thrive ever since I transplanted. It's been raining for a week and it's been 39 at night.. Just some back ground. My guess is the soil / cold weather.
    Can they be fixed?

Attached Files:

16. Looks like their suffering from transplant shock combined with poor weather. Surprised your having that cold of weather this time of year there.
    I would get them back in the greenhouse where it is warmer and out of the rain etc or, indoors under some cfl or,hid lighting to finish....

17. #77 alaska, Jun 18, 2011
    Thanks man, good to hear. It's only been in the early mornings that it's been so cold. I have to wait tell Monday before I can bring them back home :(

18. They also look like they need some nutes...Are you fertilizing..? If not let the recover from the elements a few days and start feeding 1/2 strength....

19. #79 alaska, Jun 19, 2011
    It's been about a week since I watered them (with nutes also), I was scared they might get over watered, because of the rain and what not. Soon as I get them home under lights again I'll start them back on a low nutes diet and see how it go's. thanks for the advise man.

20. Update
    Just some pics I took today of the 60 day wonder. She looks a little rough but, she's still got a healthy looking stem and the leaves that have not been affected look good. I think once I can bring her back in she will be fine like colafarmer says. Little love and some proper temps and light and with some luck she will be fine!

Attached Files: