Alaska's in and out grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by alaska, May 13, 2011.

1. Update
    Few nugs from my grow :) been smoking on her, been getting nice and high :)

Attached Files:

2. what would you call it? low, mids highs? some of it looked like highs but others looked more along the lines of mids. Not doubting your skills, just curiousity.

3. [quote name='"puppetmstr"']what would you call it? low, mids highs? some of it looked like highs but others looked more along the lines of mids. Not doubting your skills, just curiousity.[/quote]

No worries here man, I'm a noob with only three plants under my belt, and all autos. This has Been by far the best of the three. Yet still I can't count any of this as highs, it's got a good high but iv had much better before. this plant in her last few weeks of life developed root rot. My fault completely, I over watered and just let it stay that way. Mids is prob the best description. Plus I didn't spend allot of time trimming, she looks kinda rugged in some pics. thanks for popping in and commenting :)

4. I find my self wishing it was summer again. I want to grow. Not growing makes me feel like I'm missing something in my life...

5. Those good sir would be the dankest mids I have ever seen! :smoke:
    Good growings brother, keep up the fantastic greenhouse magic!

6. [quote name='"sergei"']Those good sir would be the dankest mids I have ever seen! :smoke:
    Good growings brother, keep up the fantastic greenhouse magic![/quote]

Thanks man! I'm allrdy planning my next grow when summer rolls around, I have prob 15 autos I'm gonna attempt to gorilla grow. My plots are picked, but because it's Alaska I'm gonna have a few small green houses built to house five + plants at each spot.

7. Very cool grow and a nice harvest.

8. [quote name='"Pew"']Very cool grow and a nice harvest.[/quote]

Thanks man! I enjoyed it and can't wait tell next.