Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nikolaos, Jun 15, 2014.

1. SOOOOOOOOO YUMMMMMY LOL

Attached Files:

2. Looks super frosty..nice buds man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Damnit man that is so tasty lookin!!!!

4. looks like when my gf shit on me when she let me have anal... yummmy lick that shit offf...

5. Always wanted to try Alaskan Thunderfuck cheers

the fucks wrong with you...

7. #8 johnnyblaze805, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    :lol:

Nice buds btw looks dank AF! Haven't had ATF in years

8. hahaha it was good and you know it.

9. Yanno, i have always wanted to try it, i have heard it is good shit but no one ever has it here.

10. the leaves are fluffy so ur not wrong and yes the aliens dont get me started on that subject lollol

11. One of my favs! Nice!

12. AHHHHHHHHH SHIT haha looks dank af

13. ahh I love it, one of my favorites for sure. Haven't seen it in a year or two though and I don't know where to get the gentics. Enjoy  :smoking:

Looks vastly different then the stuff I grew in 2002. Mine had tons of red hair, very stinky and sticky. Mine had the asian genetics where extra fingers and buds grew out from the center of the leaf.

15. lmao

????

17. You seem to get really frosty shit but why always so little?

18. oh u haven't even seen my frostiest im only showing a little so i can get up close here ill make a new thread with my stash jar lol

u said extra fingers on ur plant idk if thats a term people use by you i jus thought u were joking lol