Alaskan stoner here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AKgreenvalley, Aug 19, 2010.

1. high from way up north, good to be amoung you fine people. from matanuska valley, palmer to be exact. known for the huge vegetables and even bigger buds lol.

2. High man, welcome. :wave:

3. hey-0o0o0o from Anchorage!

4. you're in anchorage eh sachidananda? right on.
    reminds me, i need to go by alaska mill and feed for some azomite lol

5. sounds like you've got quite the recipe.

i should probably do some homework to come up with something, but i've always just stuck with my liquid nutes. I'm realizing my buds could be a lot better (though i'm not sure they could be any more potent!).

do you ever put up any bud pics?

6. Palmer looks like a sweet location, how do you like it and how long you been there?

7. palmer is breathtakingly beautiful. it's small town completely surrounded by three mountain ranges. my hippy family has lived up here for probably 50 years now, so i've lived in palmer off and on since i was young. i like seeing the world a bit but i always seem to come back to the palmer area.. my people are actually from lazy mountain. it's like 9 miles ouside palmer, it's the mountain directly behind the watertower in the first pic below... place is amazing for growing all kinds of things ;) soil is extremely rich with volcanic minerals and very airy/fluffy. awesome combo for the outside growers that take advantage for the long sun exposure during summer.

*none of the pics below are belonged to me*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. now THAT'S a zucchini!

9. I've been trying to do a little bit better with my organic mix. want to try a "only need to water" mix and see what comes of it. the azomite i've just started reading up on. so far i hear it's like magic.. its a clay silica mined out of a volcanic ash deposit they pull from ancient seabed area aka utah state lol. can only find the stuff there at alaska feed mill.. also its supposed to be excellent for chickens and what not. wanted to try it out.. been using mt. saint helens ash that my aunt collected back in the 80's when it blew so i'm hoping the azomite will be a good alternative for when she denies me anymore.
    havent posted any bud pics in awhile but as soon as i get my external harddrive out, i'll try to find my last scrog grow and see if i can find my old grow/harvest pics too

10. For some reading on those long winter evenings, click that first link in my sig! :D

Granny :wave:

11. well thank u for the list granny. i've been looking into raynauds syndrome and to see if cannabis would actually help with circulation.

12. It is a vasodilator!

13. that's a zucchini?

14. my wifes had to put up with their damned vasodilator drugs they try to perscribe her with horrible side effects. few bowls and her hands and nipples don't feel like they're made of ice anymore lol